Toribash
Original Post
[Over][ES] Opener Challenge #7

Yet another Opener Challenge, screw lenghty introductions, you know what to do.

Winner of previous Opener Challenge: Nicolas135
Runner up: Raywill135

The rules, much like the premise, are also simple. You can't edit the replay before 875, you can't take other's work for your own, and you can change your submitted replay as much as you want before the deadline. But make sure you update your first post with it to avoid clogging up the thread.
Collaborations are allowed, however the TC and Shiai Tokens will be split among the collaborators.

Orko, Icky and AssassinPro.

1st 30k TC + 4ST
2nd 20k TC + 2ST

April 12th at 10:00 PM GMT

Special thanks to Flash for supplying us with the opener.
Attached Files
875 Start.rpl (60.1 KB, 106 views)
I hated the glitch
Attached Files
[M] Sorry.rpl (387.4 KB, 21 views)
''You'll never be pusga. You'd be more like eazi'' - BquadZ7550
Read the post orko made before yours.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
My first opener challenge, I have no chance of winning, but i'll try anyway
Attached Files
Looks like this oc has come to close and judging shall begin. Any further entries are invalid.

Expect results soon my friends, good luck to you all.
This round was incredibly hard to judge as the vast majority of the entries had something that truly shined within them. Just about every replay had something to contest for either first or second with. But I believe we've made the proper decision.

BquadZ7550 comes in with a hot first and NICOLAS135 comes in at second.

We've decided to include a third place prize of 10,000 TC for gekiz00 replay as it was also a very close contender for second. Thank you all and see ya again soon.
Last edited by millie; Apr 14, 2016 at 03:31 PM.
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
BquadZ7550 comes in with a hot fist.

I feel tingly all over my insides... (‾◡ ‾ )

Jokes aside, 'grats, ya cool dudes.

Bquadz and Nic being in the rankings or even winning is something to expected, since so less people actually joined this month's OC, and that both are exceptionally very fucking good.

I don't know, man. Seems fixed.

Can't wait for the next OC with these kinds of people hanging around and about. C:
Last edited by DiuwayBuns; Apr 15, 2016 at 03:02 AM.
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
Bquadz and Nic being in the rankings or even winning is something to expected, since so less people actually joined this month's OC, and that both are exceptionally very fucking good.

well thanks for the compliment, but i really do hope that people who play in the OC challenges do it more for fun and not for competition. the main reason that i like these is because openers are impossible to do and whenever i feel satisfied with them i never actually like them. this just gets the hard part of replay making out of the way. now i will admit 30k is pretty damn nice but the making of the replay is the fun part. and if people just drop out because they think that they have no chance of winning that just eliminates the challenge of trying to do better then you normal, to do better then everyone else. now THAT is what OC is about

also dont take this as if i dont want 30k gimme now plez :*
Last edited by BquadZ7550; Apr 15, 2016 at 07:07 AM.