ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Does TGS forgive Minerals?
Yes.
3 Votes / 20.00%
No.
12 Votes / 80.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Didn't he do something like dupbuck did? Apply and then kinda get into some crap, leading to a rejection.

Also hi minerals. :3
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
I voted no sorry.
I know that I do not know you or what you did, so that alone should of been a reason for me to not vote at all.

HOWEVER.

Anyone that has to make a new thread just to try and apologize for what they did in the past must of meant it was a pretty bad thing that happened, so I'm putting 1 and 1 together and getting 2 from this. Plus, if Orko doesn't want you here that must of been even worse. I mean he's a really chill dude. So once again, I apologize for voting no, but that's the conclusion I have come to.

Also, next time. PM the leaders of the Clan, not waste our board space by making a new thread, that's just tacky.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Irrita View Post
Didn't he do something like dupbuck did? Apply and then kinda get into some crap, leading to a rejection.

Yeah, he applied and thought it'd be an awesome idea to refute our decision and attempt to reject our reality and substitute his own.
I can't fucking believe this, why do I even try to apologize to people, everytime I try to make things right,
all of you gotta act like a couple of jerks and can't seem to find a way to forgive someone who did one thing wrong.
Yeah maybe posting here was pathetic,
but at least I had the audacity and the balls to apologize and make things right around here,
well, it seems like I can't do that. So honestly, I give up on this crap, Also, Hi Irrita.
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
I forgive you.

You monster.
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
I forgive you.

heh. curious. . . most curious

brody, i don't really remember
Last edited by Infestation; Mar 23, 2014 at 06:21 PM.
When Will Chaney take back his fucking 3,000 Christmas hats
It never was anything big, he just kind of went into an infinite cycle of pissing himself off and in turn pissing everyone else off.