Ranking
Original Post
PAIN
Well, after a long while being afk, because of work and university stuff, im back and decided to start doing edits again.
I really like how this one came up.

Softwares used:
Toribash
After Effects CC

Replays:
samyhalo3
Flash

Song:
Downtime - Pain (XXXTentacion's Jocelyn Flores Trap Edit)

Cnc would be highly aprecciated ^^
Hope you like it.
ニ ヒ リ ス ト
Not sure if the glitchyness is a part of it, if it is I really dislike it. I feel like itnot being glitchy would've been even better.

Song choice would've been sick if executed correctly
Originally Posted by bands View Post
Not sure if the glitchyness is a part of it, if it is I really dislike it. I feel like itnot being glitchy would've been even better.

Song choice would've been sick if executed correctly

I guess the glichyness is due to my cpu, it didnt run toribash at 60fps with those settings, so when i did the time remapping it got kinda glitchy.

In you opinion, How could i execute it better with this song? (i really love this beat)
ニ ヒ リ ス ト
I really only liked the transitions, the glitchiness sort of ruined velo.

Like the part at 0:10 was really epic.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
get real smart motion blur and make it smoother, I feel like darker shaders would've fit the beat a lot more than bright ones. I kinda imagine a purple shader.

but what would've made it better is just smoothness and flow. if it had that I probably would give it 11/10.
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Give a try to twixtor for the slow mo ;)

I´ve seen some videos about it before, and im gonna try it next time, thanks for the tip tho ! I have a hard time with the slow motion clips all the time.

Originally Posted by matarika View Post
I really only liked the transitions, the glitchiness sort of ruined velo.

Like the part at 0:10 was really epic.

Thank you for that Mata! I think the glitchiness comes from my notebook, my graphics card is not that powerful.

Originally Posted by bands View Post
get real smart motion blur and make it smoother, I feel like darker shaders would've fit the beat a lot more than bright ones. I kinda imagine a purple shader.

but what would've made it better is just smoothness and flow. if it had that I probably would give it 11/10.

How can i get a smart motion blur? what do you mean by that?
i think the same about the shaders, i just really wanted to try that transition from a dark shader to a bright one keeping the tori in the same place at the end.

Anyways, i really tried to push further away than i did before, so lots of imperfections and things i could've done better i guess.
Ty fo the Cnc guys!
ニ ヒ リ ス ト