Original Post
Torn's Replays
Check 'em out, tell me what you think.
Attached Files
3 Punch.rpl (81.7 KB, 20 views)
A Win.rpl (155.7 KB, 16 views)
Possible.rpl (76.9 KB, 15 views)
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
3 punch: The first two punches were creative, but the replay was slow, and with the last punch, you could have gotten a boomhit maybe. 7/10.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I'm trying to get my Tori's movements to flow together to gather speed, but I think I'm missing something...
Attached Files
Dance.rpl (108.2 KB, 17 views)
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
I like the speed you get from nowhere, Its something i need to learn to gain, but i move slow and hit hard.

3 punch, The Knee Dismemberments were style i liked that, i thought the head punch was alittle stiff, you should have worked you way up, both knees, torso area somewhere, chest lumbar or abs, and while that happened the top part would go up alittle bit, and the head would be directly above you, than of course uppercut for the win with a pose.

A win, nice spins cool etc. the speed was better, you need to work on realism during it so you don't look all stiff

the last one was different. no comment
Wushu!

Rate them, k thx.
Attached Files
Good Game.rpl (41.4 KB, 7 views)
Good Game 2.rpl (35.6 KB, 7 views)
Good Game 3.rpl (68.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by tornkik95; Feb 25, 2011 at 10:43 PM.
Your wushu replays might be better if you didn't use wiki moves.

your first Sp replay was stiff, twitchy, and bleak.
try to bring in more of a variety.
your second replay is also an overly used move that I'm sure you didn't make yourself.
the third replay
the same wiki start Iv'e seen a million times but at least you didn't carry along with the whole wiki opener. You were very stiff and were moving only a couple of joints at a time.
the more joints being moved, and the more relaxed you are = better replays.

4/10
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
your sp replay is pretty good for a begginer ( im assuming ) but you need to make more entertaining moves and those of yours
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Not to good.

Getting There- The run was a basic one, the punch was good but then you used grabby hands to start the dm hits. The movements were fluid but there were no booms and it was way to grabby. Plus the pose was bad.

4.5/10