ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
"Tornado and Uke's Games Of Chance" A Toribash Series
Hey, I'm Tornado (You should know this already :P ) and this is my new Toribash series of episodes called "Tornado and Uke's Games Of Chance".

In this Toribash series, Uke and I will perform games of chance and see who wins. But, these aren't just any old games of chance, they are Toribash style games of chance! These games of chance are deadly, stupid, classical, idiotic, and down right retarted.

Here are the already released episodes (In episode numbers):

Enjoy!!!

Comments please!

The new episodes will be added and announced when ready.

[Copyright infringment]
Attached Files
Mess with the best, DIE like the rest.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Re: "Tornado and Uke's Games Of Chance" A Toribash Series
4 New episodes have been added!

Sorry about the double posts! (There will probably be alot of them...)

Episode(s)...:

...are posted here.
Attached Files
You can always add replays to a .zip or .rar file using winrar (google it). Then you can prevent double posting by putting all the episodes in one .zip or .rar and attaching those.

I'll try and figure out how to do that!  Thanks!

Also, could this be stickied? I mean, it's a Toribash series, like a TV show of replays! You don't have to but I'm just saying...
I have recently noticed that the replays are not working. Does anyone else notice this?
Yes this is a known problem. I think it was fixed in the 1.31 patch for toribash. If you do not have the patch, download toribash again, it has been updated. Any replays made in 1.31 should work. If you do not remember how to make your replay, then simply upload it to http://enikesha.net/toribash/ and remake it from those directions. I am not sure if this was fixed or not, but it is your best chance. Hampa is gone or something so I can't ask.

Edit: I saw the forum topic on the 2.3 release and it says at the bottom of hampa's post that 2.31 fixed replay bugs. So this should work.
And about me sticking this topic, it depends on the popularity of your series and how long it will run, like any TV show :P.

Thanks very much, I'll get right on it.