Ranking
ya boi was gone for no reason at all. Enjoy!

* Also I tried the Hackysack, I'm passing to uke
Attached Files
InSwedenWePlay.rpl (96.3 KB, 18 views)
YayHackysack.rpl (223.0 KB, 12 views)

InSwedenWePlay:

The opener was nice, maybe a bit generic. You're a bit stiff from 685 - 650, try to get loose bb. The kick off of the ground there was nice, maybe you could of gotten a bit more speed. I don't like how you instantly contracted it back, It feels a bit twitchy and not very clear - Maybe you could of found a way to use the other leg to get the split? The split itself felt strong and powerful. Leading up to the decap your foot gets caught on the ground a bit. The decap was good but didn't feel very powerful, as in your foot kind of hit the head bluntly instead of going through the neck. Is this replay finished? I just kind of ends with a lot of opportunities, such as some booms and kicking that crotch you can kick my crotch any day ,':^ )

Overall, 7.69/10

YayHackysack:

I'm not that good at doing cnc on replays that aren't the classic mod ;-;
Though you did look a tiny bit stiff, try and relax more stuff more often I guess =/

Suggestions: Straight Kick
Flight Kick
Knee Breaker
Flying Decap
Knockup (Throw into the air) and kick a joint
Glute kick
(negative engage distance) 180 Flash Kick to the back/head
180 Knockup + Punch/Kick
Backward-attack (Attack with your front facing the opposite direction) using Leg jumps and straight-kicking
Backflip, Grab Head, Either rip off with your bare hands or kick it off, whether it be from the neck, pecs, or chest. Or anything really.
Enjoy the suggestions
Last edited by eakwing; Sep 5, 2016 at 12:17 AM.