Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] Red Deity Set -IXION
Ok, so I'm here to present my newest and (personally) best created set. I decided to call it "Red Deity" because i felt that this was a really sucessful creation. :3

C&C Would be appreciated.

Hmm, Could you please explain a little bit further exactly where to shade? ^^ (As shading on hunter would seem a little bit pointless as it is almost black in-game)
I'm loving this set so far. Simple, and a nice colour scheme.

But in my opinion, I think your Black Ice set was your best set. Still wearin it today.=D
League of Legends NA: Locus
Hmm, have got to be a long time ago, cannot really remember, will check ;). Thanks though.

Edit: Ye, pretty good one :P but made a long time ago...
Last edited by Fenris; Apr 10, 2011 at 11:18 PM.
Nice one! I suggest that you try it in B&W.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Haha, ye...Recoloring wouldn't be too hard. But I won't recolor before i am going to sell it :P
Shading includes highlighting.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
for me this set dont need shading...
it is simple (ofc not to do) and i really like it
i like here flow and shapes... and stomach is PERFECT
ther is only 1 thing whot i really dont like - legs, for me you should change it but it is only my opinion...
9/10
I am taking requests, just PM me
Could you please explain what you dislike about the legs? And I will try to edit them, they may get better...

Also, I would like to know what you people think i should sell it for in the distant future?Prices, autobuy etc..
Last edited by Fenris; Apr 13, 2011 at 06:24 PM.