Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Hey guys.
I don't necessarily need your pity or anything... but, fuck, guys.

So I have a couple of problems going on in my life that are just stressing me out. Basically I am just looking for anyone who will pray or whatever you guys do here. I just need all of the help I can get.

Basically, it all started a week and a half ago when I found out that my grandma has type four cancer and that she has less than a year to live. Now, this wasn't a big problem at first.. Obviously dying isn't really what you call a "downgrade"... We had made plans to get together money to get her to come out one more time before she dies. My mom began frantically knitting hats to sell at an upcoming event. She had been making them a couple of weeks before she heard the news, and she now had about 50 hats to sell. The night before she was going to go, our car dies and is completely unfixable without shelling out hundreds of dollars for parts. Now, this is a big deal- we're out one car, and now all we have to rely on is my dad's two-seat work car. My mom scrambles to find a ride for the next day- someone who's willing to get up at 6 to get my mother. Luckily, she finds one. Mind you, I've been making hats and trying to fix the car this whole time this shit's going on, and I too am really hoping this works. My mom then proceeds to sell two total hats. $14. Enough to maybe afford like a three mile biplane ride in Africa. So we're all like "fuck fuck fuck well at least we have income". Just. fucking. kidding. My dad gets laid off. That means no car too, so now we can barely go anywhere in this blistering cold. Then, to make things worse, my bike tire pops and the rim breaks on the way to see my fucking mom and help her. It's 38 degrees F so I decide "fuck it" and I just have to come back. Useless and depressed.

Anyway, tl;dr bold

please send help

the only good thing that has happened is that ishi and I now live a mile from each other.
Last edited by glOw; Nov 11, 2012 at 09:15 PM.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.