Toribash
Original Post
[Music] Just got into rap
Hey everyone, I recently got into rap, everyone says my lyrics are amazing af c:
Check it out, my vocals aren't that nice tho, would like to get criticism
also if you get ear cancer, contact Putin for pomow
YT playlist of my dope songs

no hate, only constructive criticism pls and stuff like that
Not bad on the lyrics, vocals do need work, play with vocals and speed and punch lines, other than that, just keep it up and play with it. Really enjoyed the beat choice.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Uncle dropping the "The Uncle From the Hood" Mixtape!
Not bad on the lyrics, the thing you need to work is like attach to the music, try to go with the beat of the song.
Running away...
your voice isn't a problem, but your lyrics are

you just need to get a better sense of the natural rhythm of the english language
Uncle can u make a rap about when we was best m8s for ever, then we rig bets, then u scammed some poor kid out of a minecraft account. Then i report u and then we both cri.

But being serious, still better than lil wayne.
the lyrics and the instrumentals are interesting, together they're not, mostly in the first one
the mixing is super bad and your voice is basically behind everything else

for the rest, things like mic quality/FLOW FLOW FLOW FLOW bugged the living shit out of me
i sat through all four and damn dude work on figuring out how to deliver more than contents of what you're delivering itself. as you can see it helps out some other talentless people we might have in our playlists ((:
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

delivery is the cake

the content is the strawberries

Life is my favorite so far, delivery was unique and nice. went well with the beat

icey beats btw, hook me up wit some
beware
the goblin
The beats are just instrumentals from some songs. Life is the last one I've recorded, therefore the best one, getting better and better. Next drop gon' be fire trust me. Thanks for everything tho. Sponsor me pls and I'll give you VIP tickets when I'll be famous yes

Also if there is anyone who could help me with lyrical flow, that'd be nice.
Last edited by Uncle; Dec 12, 2015 at 09:11 PM.
I enjoyed all the songs, i loved the lyrics. Just a bit more flow in your voice.
Would be very appreciated if you could help me out by sharing it to your friends, family, cats, dogs etc c: