ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Text]Project
Hello, I don't do these threads much, but here's something I'm working on and planning to make it a full set, tell me how it looks so far, and cnc is appreciated.

Programs: Mudbox.

Of course, it is a very early wip.

|Evil|
I don't exist
Moar details it looks pretty decent so far tho but i dont really know how thissl look like when its finished why not make the head first?

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Moar details it looks pretty decent so far tho but i dont really know how thissl look like when its finished why not make the head first?

Sometimes making the head first gets me stuck on making the body, might make the head when I have a solid idea of the set itself.
-----
Originally Posted by toeXD View Post
The dragons should be completely centered. I'm fine with everything else.

Yea, I saw that. I'll later go in with photoshop to align those and clean it up a bit more since I can do a limited amount of stuff in mudbox.
Last edited by Lucy; Dec 9, 2015 at 02:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Evil|
I don't exist
Woah, Sicmo, I think this'll be some cool shit once you're done with the full set. Will you be selling it?

Also, are the designs copy/paste? Looks cool either way, but I'm just wondering.
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
Woah, Sicmo, I think this'll be some cool shit once you're done with the full set. Will you be selling it?

Also, are the designs copy/paste? Looks cool either way, but I'm just wondering.

I'm not too sure if I'll be selling it, so far everything is made by me.
------
Changing some designs, will post in a few.

*UPDATE*

Gonna try for something inside the mouth coming out.
Last edited by Lucy; Dec 9, 2015 at 03:17 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Preferred the dragon to be honest. I'd also ignore anyone saying anything to do with more details or something similar. I'm not meaning to diss anyone by saying that. If you over detail it you'll ruin it for yourself and potential buyers. To be honest I preferred your previous WIP to your current one. I love the simplicity and you'll find that lots of other people will as well.
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Preferred the dragon to be honest. I'd also ignore anyone saying anything to do with more details or something similar. I'm not meaning to diss anyone by saying that. If you over detail it you'll ruin it for yourself and potential buyers. To be honest I preferred your previous WIP to your current one. I love the simplicity and you'll find that lots of other people will as well.

I agree, but the dragon was a placeholder since I'm not really into dragons and not a fan of over detailed HQ sets, I am gonna keep it simple and keep it all black and white, I'm still playing with it, thanks for the comment as well.
|Evil|
I don't exist