ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What's your most extreme dream?
Title

For me it would probably be the one where magical loli girls transformed my whole hometown into a zombie town... My grand-ma chased me through the streets in one of those golf field car thingies...

In the end i killed them all btw
when i dreamed of being medic to kill everyone....

uh, okay being serious:
my most extreme dream was about fishing: i was on a boat with my family,fishing ofc. i was going to catch one fish, but when i was going to pull the string, the string pulled me into water,and i couldnt back to surface.

and i don't know how to swin, i have aquaphoebia, i would never want to get into deep water, making this even weirder...

the reason that this is "extreme" to me is that i don't dream often, almost never.
Last edited by victortb; Nov 23, 2016 at 05:00 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post

the reason that this is "extreme" to me is that i don't dream often, almost never.

Same lol, most of my dreams are from like 4 or 5 years ago, like the one in the op. All my dreams are like that btw
When I was a kid I had a dream where my hometown had to turned into a desolate wasteland cuz of some Startgate-esque portal allowed a bunch of dinosaurs through, me and siblings were running from our mother because she was infected and turned into a a t-rex, we were in a trailer park hiding in one of the trailers when the roof was ripped off to see a t-rex( our mother) roar at us and eat my brother, then my sister and I ran out and she got infected by a velociraptor and turned into Barney, eventually I was able to lure all the dinosuars into the stargate including my mother, after curing my sister, by getting Spider-Man powers or some shit and swinging into the stargate.

I shit you not, that's a legit dream I had when I was 6 or 7, still have fucking nightmares about that shit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.

"quote

This is the kind of stuff im looking for xD
Sorry I forgot you're the only person who gets to have an idea of what extreme means.

For about a year straight I had a dream that I was a knight under some royalty, fuck if I know who. My grandmother has a family crest... so I may very well have been viewing the memories of one of my ancestors as a child.
I think I might be retired.
This isnt wibbles, edgelords. Cool it; remember that this is offtopic and has some minimum posting standards.
I once woke up to an incredibly abstract fever dream. It was an interesting experience transcending several feelings I don't think I've had before and haven't had ever since. There's no way I can describe this dream properly, but it resembled a bunch of ragged lines forming a bunch of colorful (I think they were yellow/green and marine blue) rotating squares with a black backdrop. Sometimes those squares would move about and eventually collide and it would release a very intense sensation I cannot describe.

Later that evening I went downstairs and found out I missed out on delicious spare ribs. :(
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
Im not defining extreme all i'm trying to say is "i died" or i fucked my sister" don't count as extreme dreams

You asked for their most extreme dream, maybe fucking their sister was the most extreme dream they've had?

When I was around 5-8 I used to watch horror movies with my brother and mother and afterwards i'd watch cartoons and stuff to calm me down and this lead to me having nightmares that were a mix of the horror movie and the cartoons that I had watched. Nothing beats spongebob murdering you.