Ranking
Original Post
Help me make replay better
ok i dont want anyone to make new replay of it to show me or dont tell me exactly what to do. im trying to make the punch better.So give me a few tips. The replay is not that good but i want to make it do more dismembers in one hit. here is replay. and i will appreciate it if someone helps. thank you
Attached Files
punch.rpl (41.1 KB, 10 views)
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Don't contract your knees when punching, it makes it harder to aim and it's less powerful. Look at this punch; pause it and press 'e' to see what I'm doing. That's the most help I can give you really.
Attached Files
A__Clean pauwnch.rpl (51.8 KB, 15 views)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
no i want some tips on the replay i made.
Last edited by mark2766; Sep 12, 2009 at 07:43 PM.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
if you move your legs in the opposite direction to your arm you can get faster

try to keep legs on ground for leverage

extend arm at last possible moment to get strongest hit

and don't abuse people who are trying to help you become better
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
i wasnt i was jsut saying i didnt want anyone to make a replay of it. i want tips on my replay of what i should do in my replay
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
Don't contract your knees when punching, it makes it harder to aim and it's less powerful.

Is this not a tip? I guess I could expand it a bit for you. Basically, before you punch, you want your upper body parts to twist round in the opposite direction to where you're punching (chest, pecs, elbows, shoulders, lumbar and abs). Then when you execute the punch, use pecs shoulders and elbows to aim, abs chest and lumbar to gain power and utilise your glutes and hips to add power. My replay was an example of how you can improve your punches generally.

Your replay as it is now is not going to get a dm. Do what I have just advised, and you will.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
i just want a few tips for the replay i made. like what i should do in the replay.
well first you need to ratote the chest to turn faster with this and a couple of arrangement in the arm you could get a Two arm break
ok thanks.