ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
moderators
hampa i dont get the moderator thing some people are some people aret please explain
*Lurking about*
Re: moderators
If everyone was a moderator these forums would be hell on ice.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
i know that duck sorry i was so indirect how do you become a moderator i dont get it
*Lurking about*
You fall in love with Hampa, then flirt with him, then be nice to him. Then dump him and he'll want you back, but you should only say yes if he makes you a mod.

Ducky,
Found the secret of love
<ducky> The game.
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
moderators are chosen by the rest of the crew, we have recently filled some new positions so right now i dont think we'll be needing any more..
me, hampa and veb are global admins
gnarf and slainveteran are global moderators

then we have a few who are moderators only on specific boards:
ishiku is moderator in the mod forum
foxie is a moderator in the tutorial forum
manbreakfast is a mod in the clan forum
i know that duck sorry i was so indirect how do you become a moderator i dont get it

please try not to be so indirect in the future, it makes it really hard for us others to understand what you mean, we are not mindreaders! samurai
Originally Posted by nokturnal
we are not mindreaders! samurai

What do you mean we? ¬.¬
<ducky> The game.
thank you nok i just didnt get it until you explained it you are my favorit administor >.> (tell no one) and if it was duck's way i think i wouldnt want to be a moderator
*Lurking about*
moderators are chosen by the rest of the crew, we have recently filled some new positions so right now i dont think we'll be needing any more..

Don't forget me

RbLcK and Ishiku are mods of the replay fourm

There

[T]
#hi