ES Recruitment Drive
more like ISIS dude set

heres 2 of my only tb edits
pls help me
i suck

[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
mm your key frames are kinda good, tho they still need some work, also try to get some syncs, they help to make the vid look good. Also /opt bruise 0

Transitions could use some work, and I am not a fan of those shaders, but that's just me.

Ask someone who actually makes to get a better cnc lmao
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
i'd say to work on sync first,just that,once you get good about syncing ,you probably can try other stuff.
-
Head i'm trying to make:
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Oh shit waddap.
Also is that cry of fear? Damn I never got a famas on it :/

(When i saw those at first i thought they were cs go vids, cause of the famas dx)
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
xD yeah,its a FAMAS,the funny is when you get it and simon says: "Ehh.ugh...French"
And yeah,its cry of fear,i have played it more than toribash(since 2011 too,already finished all 6 endings and now im playing campaigns/additional missions(official and non-official ones)).
-----
To get ityou must beat the game in nightmare mode(seriously,its indeed a FUCKING HELL)
and you can unlock nightmare mode after beating the ending 4(kill the "chair-boss/" and give doc a gun)
Last edited by victortb; Sep 7, 2016 at 11:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
xD yeah,its a FAMAS,the funny is when you get it and simon says: "Ehh.ugh...French"
And yeah,its cry of fear,i have played it more than toribash(since 2011 too,already finished all 6 endings and now im playing campaigns/additional missions(official and non-official ones)).
-----
To get ityou must beat the game in nightmare mode(seriously,its indeed a FUCKING HELL)
and you can unlock nightmare mode after beating the ending 4(kill the "chair-boss/" and give doc a gun)

Hey
Am i good enough to be in a vid now?
plssayyes
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
you love attention,huh?
welp,maybe,its not about skill,but about how it fits in the vid.
-
actual intro