Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] C&C on toxic demon head
now i know toxic demon has be done to death but
i think this is my first sell-able head.
c&c as always
and price range especially

I think it's a pretty good head, and I really like the shading. What I don't like is that the curves aren't so much curves as they are series of lines. I don't know if this is what you were going for, I personally think it would look better as smooth curves than sort of blocky-ish lines. Also, I think there's a seam at the back near the top, might want to fix that. I'm not going to pretend to have any idea how much it's worth.
~ [Fa]mily~
"You may have Downs, but you get me up." - Hucota7
Originally Posted by 0600Hours View Post
I think it's a pretty good head, and I really like the shading. What I don't like is that the curves aren't so much curves as they are series of lines. I don't know if this is what you were going for, I personally think it would look better as smooth curves than sort of blocky-ish lines. Also, I think there's a seam at the back near the top, might want to fix that. I'm not going to pretend to have any idea how much it's worth.

i was going for a metal plate ish look and it seemed better to have straight lines, though in retrospect i think i'll use the pen tool to get those curves instead of the lasso

Originally Posted by Lexxy View Post
I think that you made half of hit the c/p.

none of this head is c/p