Ranking
a slowmotion script for video editing, that simply makes the game run in 50% or even lower without frameloss. i hope you can do that
Check out my Youtube!
Originally Posted by psycore View Post
So like you set a frame when it bets and as long as the frame isn't reached you can select to bet on either tori or uke and can select which amount? And when the frame is reached it bets?

Well that could be part of it, but just something that makes betting quicker so you can bet at the last moment of betframes.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Well that could be part of it, but just something that makes betting quicker so you can bet at the last moment of betframes.

Like this?

You could also try the script I attached. It should work but I havn't testet it. It's exactly what I described in my previous post.
Attached Files
autobet.lua (4.2 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by psycore; Jul 13, 2011 at 09:36 PM.
Signature temporarily out of order.
what about a script that records the chat in your room?

eg. it would be organized by day, hour

so like file1 7-17-2011 then you click that, 1:00-24:00. to access this you would have to go to your toribash folder, then a new folder would be named, chats.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
@Pedant: What takes you that long?

Loggs everything that appears in the chatwindow (without colorcodes) the way you want it to. You have to create the folder chats yourslef though. Requires 3.91.
Attached Files
chatlog.lua (260 Bytes, 9 views)
Last edited by psycore; Jul 19, 2011 at 10:20 PM.
Simultaneous scripts? E.G. A script that runs two scripts.
Mother of mercy, how long has it been since they added helmets to PC?

Well, this one will work as long as there are no variables with the same name and no hooks which handle the same event and have the same name.
So if you load these two scripts:
script 1:
function test() echo("test") end
add_hook("draw2d", "", function() set_color(0,0,0,1) draw_text("test",50,50) end )
scipt2:
test = "haha"
add_hook("draw2d", "", function() set_color(0,0,0,1) draw_text("test2",100,100) end )
that won't crash but only the 2. script will work since it overwrites the first.
But if you change script 2 to:
teststring = "haha"
add_hook("draw2d", "asdf", function() set_color(0,0,0,1) draw_text("test2",100,100) end )
everything will be fine.

All you have to do is add your script names to the array in my script.
You can even use all the (non-local) stuff of script 1 in script 2.
Attached Files
runscripts.lua (96 Bytes, 14 views)
Last edited by psycore; Jul 19, 2011 at 09:59 PM.
aight, thanks psycore.

as for the folder, to i go to toribash then make a new folder and label it chats? then they will go there? or would i open up the data folder and put it there?

Toribash>Data>Chats <--- like that?
or Toribash>chats
Last edited by DropKick; Jul 19, 2011 at 10:12 PM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
yes
e: Toribash>chats
I can make it wherever you want to if you want something different.
Last edited by psycore; Jul 19, 2011 at 10:15 PM.