Ranking
Here join this: https://discord.gg/BUxbw4F

And youre saying if you join you will go in-active?

And no sorry, if we keep you in the in-active section your activity on forums will not count towards activity checks.
Last edited by Athin; Feb 4, 2018 at 06:38 PM.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
makes sense

though again, my activity will be questionable but I'm willing to make efforts for my babies
Howdy partners, I'm bob, In game and in real life. I'm 16 and my gmt is -6. I'm your typical redneck; I love shooting guns, Driving fast cars, smoking, playing guitar, banging my cousin, all the good stuff. Actually I used to be on a shooting team when I was younger, tied for 4th in the state before I quit.

I started playing toribash when I was 12, and I've played it as much as possible ever since except a few short breaks. Unfortunately though, I recently moved to a house with no wifi and we're too broke to get it so I can only occasionally play, if that's a problem then I understand but I'm gonna try to jailbreak my phone so I can use it as a hotspot.

I listen to a lot of different kinds of music; mostly rock, metal, some rap and some acoustic music. I'm an atheist, and I'm really bad at writing long stuff so if there's anything else you'd like to know, just pm me.

and I have a cool name, That counts for something right?

ct4lyfe
Last edited by Bob; Feb 9, 2018 at 07:45 PM.
You are being discussed.

We will post your result here!
I want you to post a song you listen to and I will judge your song and base my opinion of you off that
this is some weak shit from me to you <3
wuss poppin my guyzers its your family friendly inactive dweeb from the bronx named gabe.im 15 in june and ive play baseball.im currently located in bum ass virgina (it aint bad).i love the yankees and the saints.currently in 9th grade,and nuff said.

lowkey im inactive but i started playing back in 2k13 after my first acc (Gold) got stolen and banned becaus ei aint know how to get it back but i made this days after it got stolen (because i thought i was getting free tc) but since then ive played on and off for 4-5 years and like this game is lit someimes and ive met too many people.

i been in a lot of clans but ive been in [Saint] for a lil bitand many more in the past such as (o) , [Nitro] , [AS]. and many more.

i think this is um certifiable as an app ig
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
Howdy partners, I'm bob, In game and in real life. I'm 16 and my gmt is -6. I'm your typical redneck; I love shooting guns, Driving fast cars, smoking, playing guitar, banging my cousin, all the good stuff. Actually I used to be on a shooting team when I was younger, tied for 4th in the state before I quit.

I started playing toribash when I was 12, and I've played it as much as possible ever since except a few short breaks. Unfortunately though, I recently moved to a house with no wifi and we're too broke to get it so I can only occasionally play, if that's a problem then I understand but I'm gonna try to jailbreak my phone so I can use it as a hotspot.

I listen to a lot of different kinds of music; mostly rock, metal, some rap and some acoustic music. I'm an atheist, and I'm really bad at writing long stuff so if there's anything else you'd like to know, just pm me.

and I have a cool name, That counts for something right?

ct4lyfe

You have been accepted in a trial phase. Standby for more info.

Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
wuss poppin my guyzers its your family friendly inactive dweeb from the bronx named gabe.im 15 in june and ive play baseball.im currently located in bum ass virgina (it aint bad).i love the yankees and the saints.currently in 9th grade,and nuff said.

lowkey im inactive but i started playing back in 2k13 after my first acc (Gold) got stolen and banned becaus ei aint know how to get it back but i made this days after it got stolen (because i thought i was getting free tc) but since then ive played on and off for 4-5 years and like this game is lit someimes and ive met too many people.

i been in a lot of clans but ive been in [Saint] for a lil bitand many more in the past such as (o) , [Nitro] , [AS]. and many more.

i think this is um certifiable as an app ig

Denied
Last edited by Athin; Feb 11, 2018 at 03:47 PM.
app
G'day, my names Pedro (Xydra). Im 16 and im from the land down under (ya know the place where we ride kangroos to school) as a result im most likely gonna be sleeping when you guys are playing (GMT +10 hours).Im your average 16 year old i enjoy fucking around with mates, skateboarding, music, basketball and cars. I play shit tons of games and have recently returned from a 5 month break, i have been playing tb for 4 years now and have managed to rack up 4500 hours according to steam.

As I covered briefly i recently came back from being extremely inactive, this is an awful side effect of me getting too involved with life. Although i may seem like the most inactive player alive, I have started extremely enjoying tb again and having a blast with the new and old players.

I would like to join Catalyst because I feel it is an extremelu relaxed and happy clan, where I could feel at home and play the game while still having fun and enjoying toribash for what it is. ;)

Ps. I wont be able to reply to this for the next 14 hours, give or take.

Edit - Ct4lyfe
Last edited by Xydra; Feb 19, 2018 at 10:18 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You are being discussed.