ES Recruitment Drive
meanie :,^(
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I'm like the Double D for T count 1, 2, 3, both for you and me how's that for poetry, doesn't make sense a bunch of words stacked on a fence hence ladies and gents words that cause repents, replay maker worth 5 cents, can kick can punch, even lunge and assassinate with guns, i'm Too Fly mr nice guy don't try to cry a lullaby if i die you'll never reach my level even if you try , the best of worst the socrates that set a curse that snatched money from your moms purse, pay to play the beta today with T the one for you and me, the snake Satans baite in eden bite the apple tree, so bad - good that adam and eve had trouble to breathe had to leave the scene cause i'm so quick like lightning mcqueen accept or deny no lie for i the guy that died and came back alive thrived and ready to drive like a knife through the skin as if Osama Bin Laden had a pin to stab within the sin of Asoon, will never lose but forever win...

Excuse the pathetic poetry, remember this is not for me its for the wonderfull clan called [T]. I just freestyled (Edited it by writing) this is for you guy's hope you like it

I'm a bit drunk, excuse this please, please tell me to f*ck off if need be, anyway thanks for reading ;)
Yes bro, of course
-----
Critical MC on TB about to be the Hype Man for clan [T] get ready to rumble like a lion in the jungle full of fungal and yes i'm a up tight mongrel don't let me stumble this is real rap no mumble, i'm gonna make the floor break, place your bets this is high stakes intakes and rakes i'm causing high crime rates, i'm coming at you with multiple digits like quantum physics you can't extinguish the flame, i diminish in minutes fuck fake gimmicks, [T] the destroyer of prolific mimics, you think your terrific, c'mon lets be specific "career ended" in less than a minute [T] equals = No Limit

There ya'll go, a bit off the top off my dome for [T], had to get that off my chest... anyway thanks for checking it out

would be dope to be [T]'s Hype man... Thanks Jisse for feed back
Last edited by Asoon; May 24, 2018 at 05:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
am currently really working on my replay making, is coming through quite well, i just made this one, tell me what you think
Attached Files
blasphemy.rpl (153.7 KB, 12 views)
Hi I'm Asoon
that moment when the ripoff is better than the original
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Hi, I am friendcolors and I am friend, I can do the madmans and the spars.
You should let me have T tag because I am friendcolors.
I am a blacksmith, fisherman and catlover. I have a cat called Josefine and she's 15 years old.

Also larfen almost ejaculated because of one of my openers a few years ago. (starts at 09:29)

I havent made replays in a while until now, working on a collab with sucy.(wznz19.tbm)
Colors is shit at sparring
Attached Files
wznz19.rpl (157.1 KB, 14 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

she's amazing, no signs of illness or anything. had her since i was 7.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3