Toribash
I havent been in Obey. I have had been acquaintances with your clan for quite some time. I have talked to you (Hattersin) Cheshyre, and a few more during my time in the game. Also have played a few matches with you guys, joined your servers. So we do know each other a bit, And thank you for your kind words ýQueen. I really appreciate it.
I am She who Lives, and was Dead, and Behold, I'm Alive, Forevermore. AKA Cara.
Originally Posted by ILavender View Post
I havent been in Obey. I have had been acquaintances with your clan for quite some time. I have talked to you (Hattersin) Cheshyre, and a few more during my time in the game. Also have played a few matches with you guys, joined your servers. So we do know each other a bit, And thank you for your kind words ýQueen. I really appreciate it.

fair
if you have time ill be ingame for a while, we could test your skills
it'll be pretty deciding since the app is really short
jo obey
-----
ILavender denied
Last edited by Hattersin; May 28, 2018 at 10:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
Hey Obey! My name is Sean, I'm 16 and I love this game to bits.

Skills/Favorite Mods/Pastimes...
My favorite mods at the moment are Aikido and ABD but I love to dabble around in single player sometimes and best myself. I currently frequent an all french school in Ontario, Canada so I am fluent in both English and French (also currently studying Spanish). I LOVE music. I play the guitar, piano and bass and produce many different genres of electronic music such as r&b, rap, trance etc. I'm really into mountain biking, skiing and trying to chase girls I don't have a chance at.

Why I want to be a member...
I've been looking to join Obey before my testicles had even dropped and I think now is finally the time that I grow a pair and write an application worth reading now that I can finally spell. I think that I would make a great addition to Obey because I love to meet new people who have lessons, experience and stories to share. I'm also interested in improving different skills, learning new openers and more.

GMT...
Eastern Standard Time or GMT -4.

Thanks for reading this. I hope you consider me as the latest member of the clan. Replays are below.

Attached Files
fistbump.rpl (57.6 KB, 4 views)
d_oof.rpl (36.0 KB, 4 views)
m_slaughterhouse.rpl (63.5 KB, 4 views)
decap wowo.rpl (44.1 KB, 3 views)
sexc counter.rpl (49.4 KB, 2 views)
Thugoid denied, sorry. We're looking for extremely experienced people and you're not quite there yet
Really nice that you like us, feel free to hang out whenever you catch us ingame

Cjslick accepted to trial (app submitted via.. soundcloud?)
-----
someone else will inv you since idk your acc
Last edited by Hattersin; May 30, 2018 at 07:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
it's slicc
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Hey ! my name is Vitali im from Israel and im 15 years old
my gmt time is gmt(+2) im playing tb since 2014 when i first time saw swexx's spar and it was so cool for me when you can move your charter how you want and i started from 2015 sparring im also was a good player at abd lenushu and judo , in 2015-2016 i got banned for a year by a mistake - reason "market botting" that i didnt used.
in 2017 i installed tb again cuse i got already a new pc and i had more time for it , after my ban i started to learn some tricking stuff and also abd so my mm mods are abd and lenushu , after some time i've got to a clan by the name (BadC) it was my first clan after my ban but everyone from this clan started to leave it so i decided to move to other clan named - [Attack] i was there for a month and i left it by the reason that our leader - Akess left this clan and me and Punk ( tb player ) moved to ussr , ussr was a good clan where everyone there was positive but i deiced to move since our leader - danil2010 kicked everyone by no reason and just killed our clan , obey clan was lookin for me same as ussr clan they are both have positive players and they are active. i rly like when clans are active and there members are good and positive every time i hope you guy can understand me btw about replays , im usually dont save my abd or other skill replays if you have time to test me im free im playing tb almost everyday
Originally Posted by PavoR252 View Post
Hey ! my name is Vitali im from Israel and im 15 years old
my gmt time is gmt(+2) im playing tb since 2014 when i first time saw swexx's spar and it was so cool for me when you can move your charter how you want and i started from 2015 sparring im also was a good player at abd lenushu and judo , in 2015-2016 i got banned for a year by a mistake - reason "market botting" that i didnt used.
in 2017 i installed tb again cuse i got already a new pc and i had more time for it , after my ban i started to learn some tricking stuff and also abd so my mm mods are abd and lenushu , after some time i've got to a clan by the name (BadC) it was my first clan after my ban but everyone from this clan started to leave it so i decided to move to other clan named - [Attack] i was there for a month and i left it by the reason that our leader - Akess left this clan and me and Punk ( tb player ) moved to ussr , ussr was a good clan where everyone there was positive but i deiced to move since our leader - danil2010 kicked everyone by no reason and just killed our clan , obey clan was lookin for me same as ussr clan they are both have positive players and they are active. i rly like when clans are active and there members are good and positive every time i hope you guy can understand me btw about replays , im usually dont save my abd or other skill replays if you have time to test me im free im playing tb almost everyday

canceling since ussr is back again
Obey Recruitment
Attached Files
thekill666.rpl (128.1 KB, 4 views)
WOOOOO.rpl (82.7 KB, 4 views)
WOOOOO2.rpl (44.6 KB, 2 views)
the_most_relaxed_decap.rpl (85.8 KB, 3 views)
ilan_and_killa_mixed.rpl (97.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by thekill666; Jun 5, 2018 at 06:31 PM. Reason: making the apply a paragraph