ES Recruitment Drive
i want's it
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
Originally Posted by rawksonic View Post
Is it like a toribash character on a motorcycle? Like you can control every joint and stuff? Cause thats not what it looks like to me...

Originally Posted by Chac View Post
me neither, i see 2 things that maybe looks like joints..but the rest is just uncontrollable limbs
i think it's just going to be an old fashioned arrow keys game, with incredible speeds, awesomeness and physics

It's going to be like most racing games, not turn based like toribash, it kinda looks like toribash, but in toribash you can't make perfect cylinders or that many env objs >.>
MAY 1st!
BULLSHIT!
Originally Posted by Zimpy View Post
I like big red dragons on my asscheeks if ya know what i mean...

it's be cool if when you did mp YOU COULD 1. joust and do damage like toribash but easier and with aiming and 2. have it be more than just 2 people in a race, like 5 people racing each other and such.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
It's going to be multi player but not the beta, it's not going to have damage like regular toribash, It's going to have health (as far as i know...)
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
this was supposed to be sekritly for IRC

Oh, my bad.... I thought it was a sekrit for people that went to Toricon II....

Whoops. Guess I was wrong... ^_^
Last edited by Slith; Mar 20, 2008 at 02:53 AM.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Is this going to be free?
Is hampus going to create a new site for it?
When it have MP, can i use my TB account?
Besides that, i think it should have something like the Torishop (Glitshop in this case)where players can buy new bikes, textures and stuff
Retired Player
HOly face in a box! This game looks awesomer than a bag of walruses!!
R.I.P. Billy Mays
this game looks awesome!
is this the thing oldschool members get?
a free game?
would be awesome!
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
look out for walruses!