Toribash
Well yeah, different leagues could be nice. It's pretty much what I said with "Wushu 3min, Wushu 5min, Wushu 10min", except it would be like "Xmod 7rt, Xmod 15rt, Xmod 20~30rt"

Tho I don't see this as "league leveling", different leagues with different settings (rt) means different skills and different experiences. Nothing keeps people from enjoying playing in the 3 leagues because they enjoy each one of them in different ways.

All those leagues would be on the same level of "competitivity". There's no amount of competitivity, something is either suitable for competition, or is not.
man, talk about sucking the ever loving fun out of the game
lol

Depends on the personal views what is fun I guess.

Best thing in Toribash is that everybody can find something in it that is fun to them.
Some mindlessly brake limbs and stuff, some go into details of the meta game, some just click on tori body parts to see what will happen.

To me, funny thing is how we discuss about possibilities of TB as a e-sport like we are gonna be those to set the mods, game types and rules, and while we do this, guys that should have a say in it, guys with power to set the things in motion, are very upset by the fact we even discuss it.