Ranking
Original Post
[DoS] Dojo of Shikia
wip

Story

Welcome to the Dojo of Shikia!

This is a place for people to develop and polish their skills in all sorts of replaymaking and striking, as well as work together to create great replays and moves. Members can be taught in certain areas by experienced teachers, and all members can share their knowledge on various topics.

The Dojo strives to be an open, friendly place. We welcome you to come here, chill with us, show off, and develop your skills!

Members

To become a teacher, message Shinitai with some information about yourself, what you want to teach, and replays.

To join the (still heavily wip) Dojo, post below mentioning that you'd like to! Anyone's welcome to participate.

If you would like to be taught, please PM a teacher mentioning that you'd like to. They will talk to you about their subjects and the best time to meet ingame.

The name and art is copied exactly from the Shikia clan?

yknow that's illegal right?
Last edited by PKRitz; Nov 6, 2016 at 01:43 AM. Reason: words
|PARKOUR|PKRitz|TRICKING|
Lucky
Originally Posted by PKRitz View Post
The name and art is copied exactly from the Shikia clan?

yknow that's illegal right?

I'm the dude who (re)made the Shikia clan. On another account, to be fair, but I am.
We're turning it primarily into an org, because it fits the purpose of it much better.

Originally Posted by shinitai View Post
I'm the dude who (re)made the Shikia clan. On another account, to be fair, but I am.
We're turning it primarily into an org, because it fits the purpose of it much better.

ok, thought that being in multiple clans was ban-able but maybe not.

I'm not trying to be rude at all, I really like the concept of the Org and I would love to join, just making sure its 100% legit before joining If that makes sense.
Lucky
This organization has a lot of potential, I would like to join.

I assume, when you said you want this organization to be open that there is no application process?
Originally Posted by UnknownDemon View Post
This organization has a lot of potential, I would like to join.

I assume, when you said you want this organization to be open that there is no application process?

That is right lol.
So what is happening with this org, it opened and now no one posts.

Cmon you all need to put yourselves out there.
I agree with space, whats the point of having an org that's an "open, friendly place" If there's nobody to talk to and no teachers to learn from?

Also please specify what each teacher is capable of teaching, to prevent confusion. I can see this org working out, If you put more work into it and get more people interested.
Lucky
maybe someone is going to feel the need for it
atleast this someone will find help lmfao
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .