Ranking
Original Post
freak.tbm
I was Dueling wit Saintrain , he simply changed the mod to freak.tbm and my game crashed and i lost .. so i think when somone put the mod freak.tbm the game automically crashes . just try it .. i hope it can be removed or fixed somehow
Am a Bank For DomDoDm60, So Chill Bruhh
Yeah, looks like it crashes the game client. Will get this mod deleted from the db tomorrow.

If you want to get a refund, please get some evidence that you were dueling Saintrain and post a thread in Scam Reports.

Edit: doesn't look like this mod has been uploaded to be available in MP though, are you sure he didn't use some other mod with a similar name?
no, this has happened to me as well in a middle of a duel
he set the mod to freak.tbm when he was about to lose and i couldn't screen because it crashed me
pacquiao
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Edit: doesn't look like this mod has been uploaded to be available in MP though, are you sure he didn't use some other mod with a similar name?

If you dont have mods in your modlist, if you load the mod in mp it can automatically download the mod.
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
If you dont have mods in your modlist, if you load the mod in mp it can automatically download the mod.

Thanks captain, was speaking about a completely different thing. The mod isn't displayed in tori_mod_view.php which means it hasn't been uploaded to the server to be publicly available. However, it seems like someone smart who doesn't know how things work attempted to remove it by just hiding it, leaving the mod available in multiplayer.

Anyway it seems to be solved now, scam report has been posted and the mod will be pruned once hampa's online. Closing.