Original Post
Please tell me my replays are good, thank
Here's sum bad replay where I do something mediocre

Tell me what ya think

Cheers
Attached Files
Easy 88s.rpl (133.1 KB, 18 views)
Everyday we stray from God's light
Ok bud here we go. This is not my specialty in SP but i do know a thing or two about uke bashes.

1.) Very Held - You have the right idea and you are on track to become good at uke bashing, but you are holding to much killing any potential momentum you could use for a boom hit or something of the sort.

2.) Weird Dm Places- I dont know if its just me but some of your dm's are pretty weird in their placements. If you could aim for bundle of joints with enough power. A boom hit would be awesome.

3.) Kinda Slow- You have a very slow type of rhythm, with uke-bashing and madmans, you want to be as fast and hitting as hard as possible. If you could learn to pick up momentum without losing direction, you will look 10x's better and be more exciting to watch

Like i said this is not my specialty in the SP world but i have some experience myself. All in all just work on momentum and not holding joints to long. Try relaxing them for a few spaces, you will see the difference. Keep practicing, i am looking forward to seeing your progression.

My horrid ukebash below
Attached Files
A.rpl (97.3 KB, 8 views)

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you