Ranking
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
Nah, 1st of April

Real people are waiting for Code Geass R3, with high probabilities of being shit...

Hahaaaaa
haven't even seen the first 2.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Nah there's a set release date. I don't remember it though. i think its in May?

Its it 13/14 days from now when first episode comes out on Attack on Titan 2
-----
Code Geass is one of my favs, that show was freaking amazing
Last edited by ConCon; Mar 19, 2017 at 01:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's funny how it's April 1st. Anyway Attack On Titan better be amazing after what, 3-4 years in development?
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
I don't hold too much hope for it, I read the manga for a bit after at least what could be covered in the second season, and it was kinda boring for me. I'm kind of expecting a bit of a disappointment story-wise
the rest of Attack on Titan is boring for the most part, the only interesting parts are when they actually commit to an expedition
season two is gonna be boring
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I love being in the minority that absolutely despised Attack on Titan solely because being eaten is a cardinal fear of mine. It means I never had to worry about hype to begin with.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
you must love vore then

stop

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I guess I should specify. I'm fine with vore, I'm not fine with vore if there's any chewing involved.

You know what's creepy as shit? Human teeth. Seriously, it's bad enough everyone has them, but it's a bajillion times more nope when it's human teeth on something that's not human. Holy crap I get nightmares from that shit.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games