Ranking
Original Post
Toribash 5.01 - Steam and standalone
Standalone download here

Fixes and changes:
  • Voicechat is now working (No voicechat in standalone) - must be enabled with /voicechat on
    • Commands: /voicechat, /voicevolume, /voicemute, /voiceunmute
  • Matchmaking fixes:
    • Category selection should now work properly
    • Elo penalty for quitting has been fixed: Quitter is penalized 2x the amount they would have lost for losing, minimum loss of 1 elo; other user does not gain or lose elo
    • Matchmaking search should properly pause while playing matches in other servers
  • Ingame symbols for staff groups have been tweaked:
    • Admins and SMods have an ~
    • Event Squad have colored names and an *
    • Market Squad have a $
    • Clan Management have a ^
  • Added flood kick for spamming /shout

Known issues:
Temporary fix for standalone Torishop issues (Broken shop, invisible Uke) (thanks mody9):
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
i've done something smart
i used toribash 5.0 steam version
go to steam library go to steam apps then common
go in toribash/data/script
copy the torishop file from there then put it into the toribash5.01/data/script
and its done

Works with Steam 5.01 torishop folder, can be downloaded here
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 5, 2016 at 08:06 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Opening the matchmaking menu and clicking Search again should pause the search until you click Search again.

I see that now. I recommend adding a separate button to stop or pause the matchmaking. Because the only think that shows up is (paused) right next to search. Which is kind of annoying.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
My thoughts about the new 5.01 update!

I mean... Its an cool update but there is alot of bugs, can I ask? Do you guys test the version before releasing it? Because it's completly unnecessary to release an update without checking what could go wrong. And yes the torishop is not working for me.

Also please make when you open freeplay the MM should not pop up directly. I think it should be a button that should apear on the MP. Or just add something like a diffrent menu with MP and MM. Or just add a little button on the Servers menu.

Also the Servers tab is broken. There is no background to it. It is blank, is that a bug?? If so please fix because its a little annoying for me.

Thanks!
Torixdemon

Originally Posted by TorixDemon View Post

I mean... Its an cool update but there is alot of bugs, can I ask? Do you guys test the version before releasing it? Because it's completly unnecessary to release an update without checking what could go wrong. And yes the torishop is not working for me.

Also please make when you open freeplay the MM should not pop up directly. I think it should be a button that should apear on the MP. Or just add something like a diffrent menu with MP and MM. Or just add a little button on the Servers menu.

Also the Servers tab is broken. There is no background to it. It is blank, is that a bug?? If so please fix because its a little annoying for me.

Thanks!
Torixdemon

I fixed this by replacing the 5.01 torishop with the one from 5.0 steam version.
You can fix the server backgroud by copy and pasting the files from the 5.0 steam version as well.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by TorixDemon View Post

Thanks!
Torixdemon

Hi Torixdemon,

Usually I'll have some time to test new versions before they get released, but for 5.01 I was busy for a few days and didn't get a chance to look at the standalone. My bad there.

5.02 is in progress and should have fixed the Torishop and multiplayer menu UI issues. I've also chatted with dev about some of the other issues and here's what we're looking at. No guarantee on when these will come out but they're in the works.
  • Change matchmaking menu so that it's only open by default the first time, will be minimized by default after initial minimize.
  • Moving the mouse currently closes the chatbox, with the idea that it lets people react faster while playing and chatting - however this was causing issues where people were accidentally spacing (e.g. with a laptop trackpad where you might brush the trackpad while typing). An option will be added to toggle this function on and off.
  • Changing matchmaking menu to be more intuitive (e.g. toggling the search button between search and pause - clicking 'search' to pause is a bit confusing.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
What's the situation on the clan war rework?
Is it temporarily stalled in lack of staff, or is it being chipped away at?
I know estimates of when it'll be done is unlikely, but how much of the work would you say is finished?
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Hi Torixdemon,

Usually I'll have some time to test new versions before they get released, but for 5.01 I was busy for a few days and didn't get a chance to look at the standalone. My bad there.

5.02 is in progress and should have fixed the Torishop and multiplayer menu UI issues. I've also chatted with dev about some of the other issues and here's what we're looking at. No guarantee on when these will come out but they're in the works.
  • Change matchmaking menu so that it's only open by default the first time, will be minimized by default after initial minimize.
  • Moving the mouse currently closes the chatbox, with the idea that it lets people react faster while playing and chatting - however this was causing issues where people were accidentally spacing (e.g. with a laptop trackpad where you might brush the trackpad while typing). An option will be added to toggle this function on and off.
  • Changing matchmaking menu to be more intuitive (e.g. toggling the search button between search and pause - clicking 'search' to pause is a bit confusing.

Pretty sure hovering the mouse above any of your joints closes the chatbox. When I open the chatbox it stays open when I move my mouse anywhere over the screen, unless I touch any of my joints, so excluding heads and feet and stuff.
Just to make sure you don't try to fix something that isn't even happening.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im going to redownload this again and try if it works
-----
welp, its a fail...
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Apr 6, 2016 at 04:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Copperplate View Post

Toribash is not working on my Windows 7.

try doing this

hey hanz0 wheres my music item