Ranking
Original Post
Serenity Replay Contest
I am still making more mods for future tournaments, but in the mean time, I decided to make a replay contest, since the in-game contest was kinda a failure. (in the aspect that only a few that signed up actually got to compete) so, this is a replay contest...this contest is......hard as hell, but that is what you should expect from serenity mods. Anyways, the contest is called "F**k Those Gold Balls" it's simple....you follow the course to find the gold balls at end, and have fun on the adventure. *this is a solo mod only for replays*

Rules:
1. You must complete the course in a single run, as in no replay hacking (that's cheating....why it's called hacking)
2. To claim the prize your tori's hand must touch one of the gold balls at the end.
3. Have fun, and show off your tori control skill again for me.

There will be only two winners in this contest.....the first two players to provide proof that they got to the gold balls and touched them wins, and the contest is over, or on the end date of Feb. 20 either way. Each winner will earn themselves 20,000 tc, and good luck as always *note, you may change the frames per turn if you wish*

*below is the mod you must use*
-----
Cause of uke's placement you will need to enter free-cam mode to view the runs people post for contest. thanks
Attached Files
Serenity_FTGB.tbm (38.1 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Bavaros; Feb 3, 2017 at 03:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
when i was testing, my way of passing the bridge, was i always tried to keep my back to the floor and head facing towards the end so i could boost off with my lower body and steer with my upper
I did a little run on one of the platforms just for some style ;). On more jump and I'll be on the blue portion of the track.

Edit: I am now over the third blue wall!
Attached Files
Long ass parkour part 1.rpl (791.4 KB, 4 views)
Long ass parkour part 2.rpl (2.21 MB, 3 views)
Last edited by Nightflow; Feb 4, 2017 at 10:47 PM.
Oh shit it's some profound text.
update on contest
nightflow, are you still using the mod with the pull to it, cause your replay is glitching out like crazy, you might need to erase the mod you have then re download the mod, cause i changed it due to the pull doesn't allow you to go downwards at all. and who else got the unfinished mod, here is the final mod, and due to the confusion, i will let the contest go to mar. 6th, so good luck to all who want the glory of taming this beast.......or the 20,000 tc prize, but we all know you want the glory more right :P
Attached Files
Serenity_FTGB.tbm (38.1 KB, 4 views)
Yep yep yep! I'ma done! here is parts 3 and 4. (Part 4 is all the replays in one all the way to the end)
If it's still glitching I can try to fix the mod and replay files
Attached Files
Long ass parkour part 3.rpl (2.51 MB, 3 views)
Last edited by Nightflow; Feb 5, 2017 at 07:48 PM.
Update on contest
nightflow, i hate to do this to you, but in the replay i am watching you disappear after the "dodging blue pillars" section; even in the part 4 end. Hmm, well the good part is you still have a month left to get to the golden balls. However, bad part is since it glitches up so much i can't count it.

Below is a renamed version of the mod, that should take care of all the glitches for good, since they both shared the same name. Damn, lots of work for 20k tc huh
Attached Files
FTGB_Contest.tbm (38.1 KB, 4 views)
seems interesting! am I also able to change gravity, or is that against the rules?
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Uuuuugh this sucks so much xD. I downloaded the fixed mod and re named it so my replay still recognizes the mod but it's fixed. I took a new replay so it should work now.
Attached Files
karbn, you may only change frames per turn, but if you wanna try it at running gravity (-30.00) you may try that, but nothing higher(negitive wise) than the set amount
-----
that sucks nightflow, it is still glitched out....tell me how far did you make it in course?
Last edited by Bavaros; Feb 6, 2017 at 06:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'll give this a shot when I get home
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I made it all the way to the end and I touched the balls, I can post a screen shot of me on the ball if it still isn't working. (Try downloading this version of the mod and then watching my replay. If you already have one named this delete it and rename this version "Serenity FTGB.tbm" instead of "Serenity FTGB.tbm (1)"
Attached Files
Serenity_FTGB.tbm (38.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Nightflow; Feb 7, 2017 at 01:19 AM.