Ranking
Original Post
Serenity Replay Contest *alt* (sphere)
Enzu has been trapped in a black sphere, and it is up to you to free Enzu, but the captors did not make it easy to get to; will you save Enzu?

Rules:
1. Players use a single run, no replay editing(fast paced)
2. Have fun saving Enzu

Same as the other replay contest this contest will have 4 winners,if they choose to play this contest instead, they are not allowed to play other contest anymore.

The winner will gain 10,000 tc for proof that they reached and touched sphere (sphere is triggered) so when player gets the win screen. Thanks

*note contest ends on march 6 or when four players have won*
-----
well here my run for the contest, and i failed to save enzu :P
Attached Files
SphereContest.tbm (11.8 KB, 25 views)
didn't save enzu.rpl (183.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Bavaros; Feb 7, 2017 at 03:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
You said no replay editing, you mean no replay hacking?
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
yeah, the course is too short and fast paced.
The sphere is so low my goodness, coming out at the end its so hard to get down there lol
I touched it. There lol
Attached Files
[Event] Matarika Saves Enzu.rpl (354.7 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by matarika; Feb 6, 2017 at 11:03 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
uhhh

is the point of this to get to the end the fastest? just to get to the end?
you're on thin ice, pal
I was asked to make a contest that wasn't as complex to get through, a fighting chance if you will, so just to the end and touch the black sphere
-----
Congrats matarika, you have freed enzu from his captors, you have earned yourself 10k tc .....hmm, since this is easy enough to already have a winner, lets say 4 winners in total.....that means 3 more winners in event
-----
but matarika, since you have chosen this contest, you can't play the other, i remembered you wanted to try it out, but good part is you got 10k tc
-----
i mean you can post for fun on the other serenity contest, but you will gain nothing from it.
Last edited by Bavaros; Feb 7, 2017 at 03:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh alright, thanks anyway, cool event
Bravaros, am I allowed to partake in this event even though I already did "FTGB"? The rules over there never stated I couldn't do anymore but this one says if I do this I can't do any others.
Oh shit it's some profound text.
you won the main one, you can post videos for fun if you wish, but you will win nothing, gotta equal out running two contests at once.....however, if it gets close to march 6 and there has been no winners then i will allow it, so lets wait and see, but for now, no
xXOBLIVIONXx Saves Enzu
Haha saving enzu was fun, but the difficult part of it was actually slowing down enough at the end to get the right angle to hit the sphere.

It was really fun and I hope you do more contests like this!

Kind regards,

xXOBLIVIONXx
Attached Files
xXOBLIVIONXx saves enzu.rpl (207.1 KB, 5 views)