Ranking
Sup guys o wo, these are some replays of mine some are old some are ones u have already seen and some are new so be sure to check all of them oh and CnC is much appreciated
Attached Files
#Roi-Beat.rpl (382.5 KB, 17 views)
#Roi-Best Pal.rpl (592.8 KB, 13 views)
#Roi-Bright.rpl (333.2 KB, 16 views)
#Roi-Double Frontflip.rpl (120.7 KB, 12 views)
#Roi-Epic.rpl (55.3 KB, 14 views)
#Roi-Fast like Lightning.rpl (244.7 KB, 19 views)
#Roi-Illusion.rpl (287.8 KB, 14 views)
#Roi-Modern.rpl (218.3 KB, 13 views)
#Roi-Multitanium.rpl (222.6 KB, 15 views)
#Roi-Picture.rpl (356.3 KB, 14 views)
Wow, You're a great sparrer, must have very easily in play; D

You make me very empressionou
Yeah roi !
This pack is awesome xD
9.5/10 All replays
P.S We have similar style
Free Style Sparrer
Thanks niriss and yea it is actually getting very easy for me to play
-----
Thanks alot sonny and yea i believe we do have the similar style
Last edited by Roi214; Jun 9, 2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm seriously not going to watch all of those. Just post one at a time so your viewers don't stray away from seeing such a large amount of replays they have to watch.
CnC to Beat -
The opener was nothing new, seen it way too many times that I could call it generic.
The punch was alright, nothing special. Next punch flowed in nicely, but you could've switched from punch to punch a lot quicker.
I didn't like how you slammed your head into the arm to DM it, it looked messy and wasn't too pretty.
The skeet wasn't impressive due to the short distance between you and Uke's head.
The first kick you made on the glutes seemed a bit pointless. I think an immediate transition to the next skeet would've been more necessary. Skeet was okay.
You could've gotten another DM from that glute crush.
The voodoo was alright, but you could've gotten waaaay more DMs than just one.
Also, some notes you might want to fix.
- Your arms are too stiff some times, try contracting them when you're not using them for a certain amount of frames then relaxing them.
- The amount of grab you use is a little over the top. Try practicing non-grab hits, try to make transitions to Uke without grabbing him.
- You focus a lot on destruction, but not on overall look of the replay. This replay was a bit boring, since you didn't do anything that sticks out to the eye. Try to work on adding a bit more flare and style.
Hi whoever is watching :P,here are a couple of replays i made one is a sparring replay with dezrai and one is a tricking replay....damn dezrai just had to be completly flawless o -o
Attached Files
#Roi-Martial Arts Kicks.rpl (290.2 KB, 13 views)
#Roi-Spar with Dezrai.rpl (664.4 KB, 29 views)
Teehee pwetty nice :3
I love the matrial kicks cause i love matrial kicks xD
Spar with Dez was awesome (If Dezrai read this, you also good sparrer) !
Free Style Sparrer
Here are some replays roi(as requested I post here)
Attached Files
Desert - Headkick.rpl (327.3 KB, 11 views)
Desert - Unreal sparz.rpl (432.2 KB, 16 views)
parkour boom.rpl (504.7 KB, 14 views)