ES Recruitment Drive
If y'all are doing it Sunday, just play the mods you don't need me for. If we haven't got victor yet, I'll just finish up the matches after.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I can play at any time the next 5 days

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Can we make it half an hour earlier? That is, 3:30 pm GMT 0 (11:30 am GMT-4, eastern time).

It's a bummer you can't make it Sunday Hax.
Last edited by Odlov; Sep 4, 2014 at 10:59 PM.
I don't think that time is a huge issue with most, but ideally for me (and probably smilies) could you move it to noon or even 1pm (-4)?
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
I don't think that time is a huge issue with most, but ideally for me (and probably smilies) could you move it to noon or even 1pm (-4)?

I'd prefer not to. I moved it to 11:30 (GMT-4) because one of us will struggle to play otherwise.
Last edited by Odlov; Sep 5, 2014 at 01:24 AM.
Early morning Sunday :C but most of us can do this time, except siku of course. It's a date *hearteyes*
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
I WILL BRING THE CHEESE.

omelette de fromage
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Seeing as the servers dying caused us to be unable to finish our scheduled matches, and since there was already a lot of talk about then being on tuesday for DrHax and siku's sake, please post when you will be able to continue your matches and how many matches you were to play so we can finish this up on tuesday.

I am available 9:00 pm (GMT 0) to play a greykido and a sambo game.

-----

If you are all unable to make tuesday at a reasonable time please suggest another date and time if you want to finish this all at once.