Toribash
Here you go! More content!

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Where is your admin? Is there ever going to be new staff positions? :l maybe some old ones?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Hey babe.

When you first became an admin, what was the first thing you wanted to improve/change in Toribash?
Replays
Is there a way I can get my replays from toribash without recording them and if so how?
Alright, I got 3 questions

1st: What was your goal when you first started playing Toribash? What is the next goal you want to achieve in Toribash? Whether it's a staff position or acquiring something in-game. What will your next goal be after the current one?

2nd: Who were your idols or role models when you first started Toribash? Who are they now?

3rd: What kind of people do you enjoy talking to and playing with?
Last edited by Toxic; Jul 17, 2014 at 10:11 AM.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Jeff, I have a question

My current rank is about 200 and I achieved it only by playing abd, aikido and greykido. After watching all your videos you inspired me to try new mods and new stuff in general. The problem is ... learning new stuff means a lot of loosing.
So what should I do if i dont want to loose my rank?

And i also don´t want to create an alternate account because my second goal is to get the 10th dan black belt
Question: What is your standpoint on specializing in certain mods? For example: Should someone fight and get really good at only one mod and duel within that mod to earn TC, or do you believe that it's better to be a more well rounded fighter in many mods?
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Here ya go guys

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!