Ranking
Original Post
Just my thoughts
Sorry if this is the bad place to talk about this topic.

Just gonna say my opinions, everyTime I look at complain at staff I never see the victim win in the topic. Bad reason or not. So is it true that we can't when aganist staffs in a argument.

Ah. Well thanks for reading this. Put this on off topic because it isn't really important is it?
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
sure you can argue against staff
but if you actually have a valid reason to complain, you probably have a history of bullshit to make any of it seem like a joke
eg: bostaff's last complaint was actually atleast 80% serious yet he was banned for it
(to my knowledge)

my tip is just don't complain and keep being retards so the rest of toribash and i can sit and watch
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
a good portion of people who have issues with staff, take it up with the staff in question directly.
especially when it comes to the more serious cases.
and most people who have reason to complain, generally do it in the ban appeals board, which you can only see and post in when you're banned.

So you dont see most of it.

besides, the "complain about staff" board is full of rubbish, there are very rarely legitimate complaints.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
sure you can argue against staff
but if you actually have a valid reason to complain, you probably have a history of bullshit to make any of it seem like a joke
eg: bostaff's last complaint was actually atleast 80% serious yet he was banned for it
(to my knowledge)

my tip is just don't complain and keep being retards so the rest of toribash and i can sit and watch

just keep in mind that you're not allowed to disagree with the staff, especially if you have even a smidgen of morals

also i know you meant nothing by it but "retard" is mega uncool
Last edited by keggy; Jul 11, 2014 at 05:53 AM.
im here to ruin your fun
Originally Posted by keggy View Post
just keep in mind that you're not allowed to disagree with the staff, especially if you have even a smidgen of morals

also i know you meant nothing by it but "retard" is mega uncool

You can disagree with staff, I do it all the time.
People never win those arguments most of the time, because the noobs who complain never show evidence to prove their point, and the fact that staff have records to pretty much everything that was said in-game and on toribash irc essentially.
Everything that you post that staff could use against you on this site they have access to.
Which is why you use skype, where only nsa can steal your stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
It's like BenDover said.

If you look at the last complaint that was actually treated seriously in that board, the guy who posted the complaint got banned because it turned out to be someone who's been DOSing Toribash and trying to steal people's accounts. Some people just see the complaints board as a good place to stir things up. They go and post a complaint ignoring what we'll find when we actually do go to investigate both sides of the story. If you think it's about winning or losing arguments or "not being allowed to disagree with staff", that's just a strange way of looking and staff do find it irritating when people see it like that.
You seriously can't see that every one person on here is a person.
Of course you can disagree with staff. You can disagree with anyone and everyone that you come across.
In light of that, you may agree with them as well, share a drink or punch them out flat.

You choose what to do, not the staff. Not anyone.
lol