Ranking
Original Post
Religion?
Heyo, what do you guys think about religion?
Not looking for fights, flaming, ect. Just a friendly talk about religion.
I think most religions that have gods or other deities that the people 'talk' to, are probably a form of tulpae.

Here's a good read related to that. www.meltingasphalt.com/hallucinated-gods/

If you want more on a similar, more tulpa related subject, check out http://www.meltingasphalt.com/neurons-gone-wild/
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I just want to say that you can't judge a religon by the acts of its believers. If you want to learn Christianity, go to the bible. If you want to learn Islam, read the quran.

You can't say that terrorism is taught by Islam because it is definitely NOT its teachings.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Islam. I am a devout muslim. It has played a major part in my life, and I have a strong faith in it.
Last edited by Hero; Jul 20, 2014 at 09:05 AM.
I am a Christian. But people like to think I am an ignorant person....you all are dumb and your opinions are shit......I don't know why they think I am ignorant?

PS your opinions are like cake....yummy
Just saying, this is a horrible thread to post, this is going to turn into a shitstorm soon. Anyways, I am actually agnostic, which means I think religion is stupid, and I really don't care.
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Islam. I am a devout muslim. It has played a major part in my life, and I have a strong faith in it.

Me too.
I hate those people who stereotyped Islam = Terrorist.
You can't judge the whole cult by the acts of several people.

I respect people belief , people can freely choose religion. o7
:D
Kyure agnostic means you don't believe that their is a God, but you can't prove there is or isn't one. You have the definition all wrong my friend.