ES Recruitment Drive
Assumedly the next episodes are gonna be heaps longer. Sounds good. Better host than opraaa.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Assumedly the next episodes are gonna be heaps longer. Sounds good. Better host than opraaa.

Yes absolutely. Big thing was because this introduction was about showing people who I am, I didn't want it to be too long. I hate coming off like I'm bragging, but I just needed to get my credentials out there so that people had a reason to listen and subscribe.

I'll also take the time to answer questions left in this thread after getting into whatever meat and potatoes I had planned for that day.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I love where this is going and I'm exited for the future. I am bent on this podcast. I also have no mind in doing interviews if that's a thing. I would like to possibly learn about the community some more as well, so woooo.

I wish we could do rad pokemon tourneys though.
Last edited by Link; Mar 16, 2016 at 03:05 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Sounds like fun, try interviewing all different types of people, and not just big names either, maybe some interesting people that should be exposed to the community!
PP Rambles but better? Anyway, this seems to be getting a bit of hype from what I've seen. Can't wait to listen to it on the bus home from uni when I can comment on it properly.

Bod: are you planning to roll these out daily/weekly/whenever?
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
PP Rambles but better? Anyway, this seems to be getting a bit of hype from what I've seen. Can't wait to listen to it on the bus home from uni when I can comment on it properly.

Bod: are you planning to roll these out daily/weekly/whenever?

At the moment I plan to release videos twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday.

Additionally, to other people who have asked via PM or this thread: I will interview and bring on all sorts of guests. Regular everyday users, staff members, torilegends, developers, goofy trolls. Whatever the community wants to see.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Interested, Love the idea of a new podcast.
I sure hope i'll be able to appear on the podcast .
yeah