ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
Also I like how Moonsick gives a short description about each replay that would be better if we started doing that.
Me, on the other hand, i like to do full fight breakdowns ;)

Thanks for the feedback
-----
Your reply was also cool. I just could barely tell what was going on with all the flying stuff. I saw the leg sweep and armbar kind of thing. Good job on that.
Last edited by MoonSick; Oct 28, 2015 at 01:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aquita I like how you kept the motion going in the replay, since usually most people slow down and get into tripod pos

2nd attempt at the uchie mata , throw could've been alittle faster and I tripped up at the end
Attached Files
UchiMata.rpl (43.9 KB, 8 views)
Karate kid or what?
I got pushed to the edge of the ring and saved with a fractured elbow, turned my opponent over, and slammed him inside the ring.
Attached Files
Flop.rpl (79.6 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by darkexxod View Post
2nd attempt at the uchie mata , throw could've been alittle faster and I tripped up at the end

Nice job that was a big hip throw. It's definitley hard to keep your base foot on the ground when they go that high I would say you could have: Extend-Left Glute and Relax-LeftHip but idk how that would effect the end result. Check out the O gurum replay its sort of the same where i have to balance myself and be patient before adding the final forces.

Originally Posted by MoonSick View Post
I got pushed to the edge of the ring and saved with a fractured elbow, turned my opponent over, and slammed him inside the ring.

Good save.

Also I have this. I was setting a hip throw when my arm was kicked clear off and my chest frac'd as well. Still got the throw!
Attached Files
judo - O shit guruma!.rpl (49.6 KB, 9 views)
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Did you know that the Uchi Mata isn't a hip throw, or at least wasn't ? I't a footsweep that at the start didn't resemble a hip throw at all, it was something like a O uchi gari from the back, but with time the technique evolved and nowaday it resembles a hip throw, even though it's still labled as "Ashi-waza (足技): foot throwing technique" and not "Koshi-waza (腰技): hip throwing technique"
If you don't believe me that it's an Ashi-waza: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ing_techniques
Yes I was aware Iver told me.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
so a "creative" hipthrow was requested... I hope this falls under those things <.< Gonna post the second one later
Attached Files
Hipthrow first attempt.rpl (16.8 KB, 10 views)
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy
Originally Posted by tantoehard View Post
so a "creative" hipthrow was requested... I hope this falls under those things <.< Gonna post the second one later

That looked quite nice but it wasn't really a hipthrow. You need to be with your back to your opponent then throw him.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Oh then I guess I misunderstood the move, oh well. Is this a hipthrow then? ugly af, just to serve the purpose if it is one or not lol.

(Added some more, making replays really isn't my thing >.<)
Attached Files
hipthrowattempt2.rpl (19.5 KB, 8 views)
hipthrowattempt3.rpl (19.6 KB, 3 views)
hipthrowattempt4.rpl (25.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by tantoehard; Nov 5, 2015 at 04:50 PM.
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy