ES Recruitment Drive
it survived 12 years. time to let go
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I think I'm moving to rocket league guys. I'll still be around here, but I think I'm done until next comes out. I'm still going to release replays and shit, but this won't be my main game anymore

hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Been pretty busy lately, which is why I never respond here anymore. I'm working any hour I'm not in school, and anything I have left goes towards studying.

Kinda the same, that's y I go on postibf rampages and then disapear for some days
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Eh alright, Tedster to Awesome Members and Zibril got time till Sunday.
Let's see how this goes^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Toribash was never my main game lmao
I played for shits and giggles at first, then just played a lil more
¿?
Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
What do you guys think needs to be done for Toribash Next to succeed[...]

Frequent updates and more developers working on the game with the community may give good results in little time i would say;

Toribash updates only like, once in 4 or so months. I think little(but significant) frequent updates may help increase the overall quality of the game. Specially if those updates become ingame-downloadable.

If somehow they manage to find a way to port Toribash's replays into TB-Next, more people would start to use it too. There's a lot of replay makers and even ingame-warriors like xbcz who has a ton of MP replays saved may lose a bit of interest in TBNext.

Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
[...]raise the player count?

Better advertisement, YouTube content with the developers(like ToribashTakeOVER used to, as he interviewed Hampa and NutHug) or chats with known people from the community(Mack, Icky or Solax for example), and low-spec availability for those with not-so-good PCs, i think this not only will look fun to new players, as it may hold current players on the game for more time. Also, who doesn't love a free game?
Last edited by victortb; Sep 14, 2018 at 02:58 AM. Reason: .
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
better tutorials
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .