Ranking
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Do you want to take over the leadership?
No one here seems all that motivated in keeping the clan alive, I personally, am too busy, and don't care enough about Toribash as a whole to even want to keep it going, even if I did have the time.

I'll take it off your hands
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Do you want to take over the leadership?
No one here seems all that motivated in keeping the clan alive, I personally, am too busy, and don't care enough about Toribash as a whole to even want to keep it going, even if I did have the time.

Not a good leader anyway lel.

Bleh?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
if you guys really want the clan to stay alive then you should try a lot harder to keep it alive than you currently are

otherwise, inq probably should have died a while ago
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
I'll never leave
What have you all been up to?

My summer vacation started 4 days ago, so no school for the following 7 weeks.
I'll be going to eastern europe on my vacation in 2 weeks, after that 1 week to spain, so that's pretty nice.
Also I'm going to build a crawler this vacation, me and a friend got a frame of this somewhere:

crawler

We're going to add an Arduino and some other stuff and we're planning on making it a bit autonomous. It's our 'final project' for school, don't know how to call it.
So uh, that's what I've been up to I guess, you?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
My summer vacation started 4 days ago, so no school for the following 7 weeks.
I'll be going to eastern europe on my vacation in 2 weeks, after that 1 week to spain, so that's pretty nice.
Also I'm going to build a crawler this vacation, me and a friend got a frame of this somewhere:

crawler

We're going to add an Arduino and some other stuff and we're planning on making it a bit autonomous. It's our 'final project' for school, don't know how to call it.
So uh, that's what I've been up to I guess, you?

that sounds fun honestly! i havent done much other than play toribash, rocket league and sleep. i also found a girl that i actually love thats my avy
why would you wanna kill inq ((((((
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by Virus View Post
i also found a girl that i actually love thats my avy

she looks like a dog.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.