Ranking
In New Zealand, basic things are often more expensive due to how basically everything is imported. Wages apparently, also aren't much better. Also New Zealand sucks.

Poland also, has a rather self destructive government from what I can find. But hey the food's pretty good!

The United States is being run by Donald Trump. Apparently people from the US also like to shoot people. But the health care is the best in the world! (if you can afford it)

Sweden is basically just a giant crater last time I checked.

Canada is pretty good but for some reason everyone's playing ice hockey, and also you'll be waiting ages to see a doctor. Also maple syrup meme.

More countries to be added soon
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
In New Zealand, basic things are often more expensive due to how basically everything is imported. Wages apparently, also aren't much better. Also New Zealand sucks.

Poland also, has a rather self destructive government from what I can find. But hey the food's pretty good!

The United States is being run by Donald Trump. Apparently people from the US also like to shoot people. But the health care is the best in the world! (if you can afford it)

Canada is pretty good but for some reason everyone's playing ice hockey, and also you'll be waiting ages to see a doctor. Also maple syrup meme.

OUCH

yea i mean living cost in new zealand is quite high and also is the house prices but yaknow ez for badmon like me
I apologise for this post.

DONTLISTEN to this cuckboi cub peicoe of shit trashman dumpsterfire garbo mother fucker Sweden is FUCKING AMAAAZing and it's p great tbh fuck y0u
PM me with any and all questions

our current government is some sick joke. other parties are jokes as well because they can't team up to stop all this mess

education system is being destroyed, earlier we had primary school (6 years), gymnasium (3 years) and high school (3 years) and this system worked without bigger problems. they decided to change it without any reason and completly wiped out gymnasium, now we have 8 years of primary school and 4 years of high school. hundreds if not thousands teachers lost their jobs, there is no room for all the kids in schools, some have to do 2 years worth of material in 10 months and everything is as disorganized as possible.

everyone voted for them because they promised 500 zł for every kid you have (starting from second, so you have 500 for 2 kids, 1000 for 3 etc) despite the fact our economy isn't ready for that big expense. for the poorest people it's more profitable to have 4 kids than go to job because they earn much more this way. we're getting into bigger debt every day.

they claim to be pro-life and want to ban abortion completly, yet when the parents of disabled children protested in the government for more than a week because they get barely any support from health institutions the ruling party didn't give a single fuck and nothing changed. really makes you think lol

they created a "cult of smoleńsk" claiming that plane crash in 2011 (google it for more info) wasn't accident and say that russians shot the plane (though it's clear that government is pro-russian lol) despite all the evidences (also the pilot wasn't even qualified for the flight lmao).

cracov probably has the highest air pollution in europe, people have to wear masks outside. solution? pretend nothing is happening. take me somewhere else please i want to live in canada.

there's more, just let me know if you're interested.

also the food is nice indeed but not it's really healthy in the long run. asian dishes for life.