Ranking
Level 17 now, and I'm really enjoying my time with this game. Playing this game with a friend is fun and all, and is completely necessary when doing heroic quests/flashpoints, but I find myself enjoying the game better just playing through the main storyline alone.

Haven't tried out PvP yet so I might give that a shot today. Decided to go with the gunnery skill tree on commando, which is more of a less mobile, heavily bursty choice.

I really would recommend this game to anyone who isn't strapped for cash, as it is definitely worth the money!
hi
Remade onto the Empire as an Imperial Agent into a sniper, only level 11 now and I have to say that I'm enjoying them much more then I was with my Inquisitor/Shadow. As a Sniper I get mobile cover, and it's fucking awesome. Mostly all my skills are done in cover, though, but that's alright.
Updated the levels and stuff. Will be remaking this thread with better videos and images soon, providing more information.
Level 26 now on my trooper, and still on the first act out of 3 on the main storyline! The amount of content in this game is huge. I've been playing PvP for the past week or so and it's decently fun. I can't really see how people would grind to level 50 with it, seeing as there are only 3 warzones(PvP level types), and it is semi-unbalanced, it gets repetitive after playing a couple of matches. It does pay-off however, with a high credit payout and great armor to get. The Flashpoints, operations, raids, and heroic missions provide a little bit of spice if you feel your quests are getting a bit linear. The companion system in this game is great! Throughout your main storyline, you aquire different companions with different attributes. Some are tanks, some are healers, and some are just flat out funny to watch! The crew skills system is very interesting. You can learn 3 skills for your companions, who then can either do missions to gather certain resources, or use already aquired resources to craft different items. This can be a good way to gain extra money while you're off doing quests or PvPing. I already have almost 2 days playing and I haven't even scratched the surface of what you can do in this game. I would definitely recommend buying this game and the subscription.
hi
Oh my god, why haven't I found this thread before?!?!?!?

I've been playing hardcore since launch, and I'm in love with it. I'm taking my time, and am a lvl 29 Kinetic Combat (tanking tree) Shadow. People seem to complain about the Consular story but I like it. My biggest complaint is the non-bracketed pvp.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.