Ranking
Original Post
[SPOILERS] Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

THIS THREAD HAS SPOILERS, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING

Ay, so saw the movie last night. I avoided pretty much all trailers and promotional material. This seems to be a pretty divisive movie and I sit pretty much in the middle.

Some things I liked.
-Luke Skywalker was a solid 10/10
-The plan for the heroes going horribly wrong a lot
-The ending sequence was my favourite part in any star wars movie
-The Throne room seen had me on the edge of my seat
- Rey / Kylo facetimes
- Yoda destroying the tree because he knew Rey took the books
- Yoda
- Lightspeed missile (I saw a good explanation as to why this is usually not possible)
-Generally a beautifully shot movie
-Things that happened were mostly unexpected (this may be different if you saw trailers)
-Worldbuilding

Some things I did not like
-Space Leia
-Pacing was a fucking nightmare
-Seems a little unlike Luke to try and kill a child even for a second, seems like there's more at play than we know.
-Fucking Space Leia
-Rose, I hated her character a lot - she felt extremely forced and wooden. After the look Rey shot her at the end I feel like she exists purely for a love triangle.
-That plot with Admiral Holden was fucking atrocious, there was no reason for her to not tell Poe the plan. And there was absolutely no reason to have it be her on the ship. I was not emotionally invested in her as a character - do you know who I am? LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE BESIDE HER.
-I love fin but he probably should have died there, although I am curious to see where he goes next.
-oh boy another super ship that fucks shit up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu