Toribash
wassup
-----
sup dube
Last edited by snellealex; Aug 26, 2016 at 09:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi i would like to join the uchiha clan i know some clan moves im a brown belt 40 games to black so i would like to join previous clan genjutsu
FOR NARNIA!!!!
Hey Guys just making yea post here again, your boring me still guys!!!
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Lemme in
I shall be part of the uchiha. I use my sharingan in the boxshu mushu alot.and my belt doesnt tell my skill.
hello my username is dedlydonut I am a common twinsword goer and uchiha clan believer I may not be the best but I would love to be one of the few who people now I gonna cut them up I have crated a few techniques of my own and I'm always trying to create more and I hope that I may one day become an uchiha so please think about it I'm almost always in twinswords if you need me
-----
oh nvm I'm already in the clan I guess
-----
hello there deadly again I'm not really used to this whole clan thing and thought the whole clan level was mine (I'm not too smart) and I don't exactly know how to apply to a clan so I'll ask here as you probably know from the previous text it would be an honor if I were to be accepted into a clan like this one and a privilege too so please think about it
Last edited by dedlydonut; Nov 24, 2017 at 07:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
how to join?
-----
i would like to join because the uchiha clan is the best clan and op af and ive been a fan of the naruto series for the longest
Last edited by xXsnifflzXx; Feb 23, 2018 at 03:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@xXsnifflzXx Find Santanos in-game and ask for an invite.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿