Ranking
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post

Welcome to the Tekken recruitment thread!
Well finally Tekken is back from the dead and it's recruiting new members. But you also need to know that we will ONLY recruit skillful and active members, that could help us with wars and with our clan.

So what do you need to do to join us? First of all we will not accept belts lower than brown belt (we will make an exeption if you're good and skillful). So you need to post an application here, and it needs to be FREE-FORM ONLY.
What we are expecting to see in your application?
-Why are you here and why do you want to join
-Your Toribash experience (what mods do you play and what are you good at)
-What are your previous clans
-If you have skills such as: texture and art making, video editing, etc. don't be afraid and write what you can do (if you can, show us what art or videos you have made).
-You IRL (what do you do, what are you like)
-Also we want to see some replays, minimum 3 replays
So you pass, whats next?
If you pass, you will be tested in-game. These are the mods 4 mods you will be tested in: Judo, AikidoBigDojo, Mushu and the one you choose and you're the best at. All the replays will be saved and will be sent to Leader or Co-Leader, then they will decide if you're accepted or not. If they decide that you're good, you will be invited.

Good luck everyone! TEKKEN!

good recruit page tekken
I have never been in a clan, I am good at judo and any thing like aikido. The mod which I think I am good at is lightning judo, my weakness are within lenus and things like that. I program games, people say I am nice and always helpful, to improve over peoples skills as my own. I have spent six year's doing a combo of judo and karate I am blue in both, I don't like replay's but you have seen what I can do and I can show a lightning judo replay. I have wanted to be in a clan for ages and I have only just got around to looking at them and I liked the owner and I liked his pupils, I currently do not have a right bicep texture but it is the next thing I am going to buy
hey my name is Best or IGN bestboylol
i want back in my family Tekken
i think this very stupid from me i only have proplemb whit 2 ppl i wanna say sorry for evrythink waht i did
and this is my app
-----
Originally Posted by bestboylol View Post
hey my name is Best or IGN bestboylol
i want back in my family Tekken
i think this very stupid from me i only have proplemb whit 2 ppl i wanna say sorry for evrythink waht i did
and this is my app

ok best you can back LOL
Last edited by bestboylol; Nov 6, 2015 at 03:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Capalot
Clan:PowPow[/SPOILER]
Im here because I want to join a clan
Been Playing Since 2014 Mostly Does Judo And A Little On Aikido
No Previous Clans
Im a person who plays and earns (Plays Games And Joins Tournaments For Money In Different Games)
(Rar File)
Originally Posted by ceazarjay1 View Post
Im here because I want to join a clan
Been Playing Since 2014 Mostly Does Judo And A Little On Aikido
No Previous Clans
Im a person who plays and earns (Plays Games And Joins Tournaments For Money In Different Games)
(Rar File)

1 no replay?
2 tell more about you
3 i see that you are brown belt but (TEKKEN) is for back belt ppl
fi you want to join you can make the app again but now long pls and thx for you interes
Capalot
Clan:PowPow[/SPOILER]
Hi,
My name is Cjmack20 and my name is Jiten (irl) I want to join because I think the is a better clan for me and I think it will work out so ya that is the only information :/ .I'm Black belt I am rank 1960. I don't have a skill fortunately :/. Me in real life is nothing special im 11 years of age and i go outside hang out do whatever and play on the Computer for about I ges holeday hours. I like watching youtube . I am a big fan of parkour btw

Thank u

P.S. I am not good at parkour in online sry

OMFG BEST RUN EVER.rpl

and btw I dont do well parkour in multiplayer :/ sry
Originally Posted by Cjmack20 View Post
Hi,
My name is Cjmack20 and my name is Jiten (irl) I want to join because I think the is a better clan for me and I think it will work out so ya that is the only information :/ .I'm Black belt I am rank 1960. I don't have a skill fortunately :/. Me in real life is nothing special im 11 years of age and i go outside hang out do whatever and play on the Computer for about I ges holeday hours. I like watching youtube . I am a big fan of parkour btw

Thank u

P.S. I am not good at parkour in online sry

Attachment 542714

and btw I dont do well parkour in multiplayer :/ sry

Before we respond to your application, you have some things that need to be revised before we would let you in or not.

1. Your application.

- Follow Format (Format of app is at the first page)
- Add one more replay. (An app should have at least 2 to 3 replays.)
- Some things I do not understand. (Make the app understandable.)

The first problem is optional, just make the app more understandable and add one more replay.
Last edited by robbystyle; Nov 22, 2015 at 04:28 PM.
You're gonna have a bad time...
joining the clan
Hi,

First of all I want to join your clan Because My previous clan The 'Leader' was very rood because I could not do youtube moves and then I decided to leave the clan then I saw this clan it looked cool and I hope there is a good leader and that's why I want to join your clan.

-My Experience in toribash is that I really pleay alot of Boxsh, Grey_Kido, Aikido and sometimes parkour maps. I am little good at parkour and fighting.

-MY previous clan was (LUck)

-I am so sorry but I don't have a skill Like Texture and art making, etc. I am not a artist.

In real life I am 12 years old (Just had my birthday at 20th November) I don't work. My favouret think to do is Dancing well it is my 'HOBI' .I am a nice guy I don't fight with friends nothing well sometimes fight with friends.

Oh and here are the replay's

best.rpl

Like a ninja.rpl

OMFG BEST RUN EVER.rpl

I hope this works out.

THANK YOU.
1. I want to do more and more popular clan
I want to participate in the clan game
and of course I also sparringovatsya
2. And quite experienced player playing mostly on fashion tayekyon
I can know how to make beautiful replays sparringovatsya
3.Moi previous clans root and Thet1f
4.Imeyu video editing skills made only muviki on cs: go mo is the same as the mount for the video toribash
5.Mne like to make beautiful mount video replays
6. Do not know how there can only show replays on Skype show i.lovi.pupiu228
7.Here is one of my videos on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljvy3hLi_7Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BakPswKGwA
Last edited by pet45; Nov 29, 2015 at 11:08 AM.
Не смотри на это