Toribash
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
todas as texturas postadas nesta thread são gratuitas, basta baixar para usar. olha o post dele novamente, ele deixou um link pra download.

You can't actually install it, link apparently expired and is unavailable unless bought.

The Market Squad is happy to present you the biggest release of free textures ever, including 16 sets and 30 Heads, all from FlyingMonk. A lot of those sets come with free Ground and Trail Textures, multiple versions or recolours. Some heads have recolors and different versions too. Make sure to check them out!

Free Sets

Click on the preview picture to get to the download link for each set

2D Steel Robo

Black Machine

Black Robosuit

Bounce

Cherokee

Colorful Robot

Fox

Black Robo

Luxury

Monkey

Ninja 2D

Purple Ninja

Tribal Black Demon

Soldier

Robowhite_blue

Robowhite_green

Robowhite_red

Free Heads

Click me to access the heads

Heads Heads Heads

Last edited by Krong; Mar 14, 2018 at 11:33 PM.
[TLL]
i like how you didnt even ask for the owner's agreement to this.. i own the lava set and i would not like it to be given out for free... what even is the point of this shit? people work hard to make and buy these sets and u just give them out for free without even asking? even a 4 year old knows that you cant take something from someone else without their permission.. im very disappointed in you guys...
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 6 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
you guys just took a bunch of art that other people owned and gave it out for free
good job market squad
wtf is this game... its already dead and you are gonna do this? take sets from people that actually played this game for a long time and give it out for free... who's idea was this?
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 6 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
wtf is this game... its already dead and you are gonna do this? take sets from people that actually played this game for a long time and give it out for free... who's idea was this?

Flyingmonk got banned for "plagiarism" and afaik he's banned from the art market section.
if the ban reason is true, those sets aren't maded/owned by him and they don't need to ask the agreement for this.
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
you guys just took a bunch of art that other people owned and gave it out for free
good job market squad

Originally Posted by Pyro View Post

Just in case if you weren't aware:

FlyingMonk set up a Patreon to give users access to his sets there (for a monthly fee), because we revoked his access to the Market Section of the game.

All the sets and Heads above have been made available there and got leaked. We, the Market Squad, decided to make them free for all before they got spread otherwise.

If you are affected and owned one of those sets/heads above PM me.
[TLL]
hey kriegery can you post individual sets dl links?, also good job bringing those good sets for free ^^
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.