ES Recruitment Drive
I notice that actually I am standing in the middle and really they are pointing their guns at each other. I duck out of the way and click the button of the next floor, and get out leaving them to shoot each other if they feel like it.
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
Just realised the image I put in occasionally breaks, rip. I think the host I used was dying a little.

I'm updating the main post with a new one, and I'm putting it here in case anyone wants to see it quickly.

Pretty good responses by the way, guys! Except for those of you who gave up. Anything's worth a try in this situation, c'mon.

Wibble's answer is the one I'm closest to. I would headbutt the dude in front of me in the dick, hope the other two shoot each other, and try to take out anyone who happens to be left with the gun of the dude I headbutted.

gg surfings, playing it smart

I mean, they want to kill me with bullets? So they don't have guns? Just bullets?

but really i would just run around in a random pattern hoping that they care if they shoot eachother
i'd pull my dick out and get them confused to lure some time
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Duck down quickly, most likely getting them to miss me, and better yet, shoot each other. I press the button to the nearest floor, and book it, maybe tackling the guy in front of me and grabbing his gun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
I would take out my secretly hidden laser knife in my tie and when they least expect it i'll quickly burn/stab them in the stomach and then i would take their guns from them and shoot them dead.

Or i can just pull my pants down and clench my teeth
Hi Im Travem :)
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
i would demand a trial by rap battle

best

I don't think I've ever seen an elevator large enough for 3 people to aim guns at someone like that.
I would distract them, and also make sure I'm near the door so I can get right the hell out of there.
It isn't me. I don't walk into a room without examining every person in it. Think I wouldn't see 3 guys obviously hiding something as I walk in? Never.
I think I might be retired.