Toribash
Zeroes990

well i dont think you are good enough, but hey i haven't fought you. ANY WAY YOU HAVE APPLIED TO ATLEAST TWO CLANS THIS WEEK SO I DONT REALLY CARE. LOL and YOU IMMEDIATLY APPLIED TO A NEW CLAN AS SOON AS YOU WERE KICKED C: XD

Lol keep working your way up the clan list ps no one will accept you accept alt clans. XD hahah

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...83#post9106983

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...69#post9104369

imaSlayaa

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Obey
Yes, you are denied Zeroes.

DENIED√

ShadowMan76

I looked through your account and you have hardly been active. You were active the most in 2017 but you almost didn't play before now. Besides they way your account history looks, I think you are an alt

DENIED√

ps SAVAGE XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

LOVE KITTENS
Hello VanirGodz my name is Giremane but you can call me Gire if you chose, I am 14 years old with a year or so of experience with this game. I sadly did take a break from the game because of school and my laptop wasn't good quality but now i have a pc. My favorite mods are parkour mods, aikido, ABD, and mushu. I have had alts but i never use them at all because i lost the passwords. I did previously apply for the clan (FC) yesterday but i have sinced cancelled earlier today because i saw that the clan wasn't responding to apps almost at all.
GIIRRRRR-MANE
Yo guys, Im probro, name in real life is Luke. Just call me "pro". I'm a 13 yr old whos turning 14 in december (yes im a december birthday ;-;) and I'm going to 9th grade in about 5 months!! I did take a break from the game and when I came back, I did a bit of practice and beat Vipercat 3-0! He said he was distracted and all but that was still an achievement for me as I came back after such a long time and beat a 7th dan black belt. I didn't wanna brag or anything, that was basically my testing. I was in the clan "BackFlips" but I left because of it's inactivity 2 years ago.I can only remember 1 alt and its "Probro221911". I LOOOOOVE Aikido, ABD, every single type of aikido. I've even been in a couple of replay competitions. And, well, Yeah thats basically me! :3 Love kittens.
My name is John. I really like talking with clan members and helping them, I have 2 kitten. I love members who have joined VanirGodz. I love kittens
giremane

LOVE KITTENS

Hello VanirGodz my name is Giremane but you can call me Gire if you chose, I am 14 years old with a year or so of experience with this game. I sadly did take a break from the game because of school and my laptop wasn't good quality but now i have a pc. My favorite mods are parkour mods, aikido, ABD, and mushu. I have had alts but i never use them at all because i lost the passwords. I did previously apply for the clan (FC) yesterday but i have sinced cancelled earlier today because i saw that the clan wasn't responding to apps almost at all.

yea fc is dead kinda, and your forum activity seems fine, I havent fought you in game. but aside from that stuff, you meet all requirements. I want to test you at a later date.

IF YOU FAIL THE TEST YOU WILL BE KICKED.

WELCOME TO VANIRGOD

ProBro2219

Yo guys, Im probro, name in real life is Luke. Just call me "pro". I'm a 13 yr old whos turning 14 in december (yes im a december birthday ;-;) and I'm going to 9th grade in about 5 months!! I did take a break from the game and when I came back, I did a bit of practice and beat Vipercat 3-0! He said he was distracted and all but that was still an achievement for me as I came back after such a long time and beat a 7th dan black belt. I didn't wanna brag or anything, that was basically my testing. I was in the clan "BackFlips" but I left because of it's inactivity 2 years ago.I can only remember 1 alt and its "Probro221911". I LOOOOOVE Aikido, ABD, every single type of aikido. I've even been in a couple of replay competitions. And, well, Yeah thats basically me! :3 Love kittens.

good application and yea i dont think many people can streak me three ( its possible though) And i did test you, there are some little issues in your play style but we can train you here. Hope you are on when we war <3.

WELCOME TO VANIRGOD

rubifox

My name is John. I really like talking with clan members and helping them, I have 2 kitten. I love members who have joined VanirGodz. I love kittens

bad application, please put more efort into another one at a later date. Also in game you need some improvement. sorry.

Denied√
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

let me join plz
hi im best28 and and im good at judo akiddo and greykiddo i hope to join because it looks like a cool clan.

also i cats
-----
my name is best28 im 14 and i rule at judo but suck at akiddo but i can make up for it because im good at greykiddo. Also i have one alt but i forgot the password i hope to make it because i this clan im also good at war time so i hope i make it

ps. i have a 2 year old cat named lilly is a girl.
-----
i messed up one he fist on sorry
Last edited by best28; May 1, 2017 at 11:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump