Toribash
Original Post
(Venom) Venomous
Welcome To Venomous, my snailings. In here you will learn how to be swift, be kind, be gentle, and most of all learn respect of your foes.
Does this sound good for you? Well Great!

STORY
Since the start of time. Snakes have been evolving. But now they're stronger and the year is 2018. They started growing legs, from a lab experiment. Now they've broken free. We are The last of the Venomous Clan. We roam looking for fights, and recruits. Do you have what it takes, to be a snake..?

Ranks

Black Mambas - You Control Almost the Whole clan, this takes Skill and hard work to earn. You are The War Leaders

Rattle Snakes - These are for People, with trust and wholesome, who will take care and be sure to follow the rules and be a recruiter
Albino Snakes - You are a Low rank, but you have heart and self awareness, you will make it through the clan.

The Anaconda - You're a Step higher than all.
You are Strong, and Hopeful. People Love You. You show skill and love to all,
but you are tough against other clans. To Earn this rank, ask The Leader, or a Black Mamba to test you, if you win 5 times. You are crowned The Anaconda. (Others can take your rank!)

Titanboa - You're the best of the reptiles. You're the strongest,
and the king. You help in wars, train, and Has beaten a Anaconda. This is the Titanboa.

Allies

AIMS

[] Clan Revel 3

[X] Earn a Anaconda

[] Win 10 Wars

[] Win 5 Wars

[X] Be In 3 Wars

[] Have 10 Achievements

[] Have 20 Achievements

[] Have 30 Achievements

[X] Have 10 Snakes

[X] Have 5 Snakes

CONTACTS
Last edited by Bane205; Mar 31, 2018 at 06:36 AM.
Hello you're missing your clan aims in your clan description.

Originally Posted by Clan Guidelines
As a minimum though, you must include:

A story or description about your clan
The clan's aims.
If your clan is using a bank, it must be listed clearly.

Please fix this in 7 days or your thread will be closed.

It's all good now
Last edited by Kore; Mar 30, 2018 at 03:04 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Did I Fix It?
-----
Oh btw, When i get to 6 or 5 people, Then i might had a recruitment Thread. Is that fine??
Or should i add one now?
Last edited by Bane205; Mar 29, 2018 at 09:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You can have a recruitment thread whenever you would like to create one for your clan. Good luck on the clan man!
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere