Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Doctor Who

As you may know, the start of the 5th series of Doctor Who aired a couple of weeks back and has since brought an exciting and 'fresh' feeling to the classic series. This season has Matt Smith as the Eleventh Doctor and Karen Gillan as his companion, Amy Pond.

So yeah, looking at the season it looks like it will feature the return of numerous favourites of Doctor Who fans, including the Daleks, Weeping Angels, Cybermen and The Doctor's future companion, River Song. and more.

Even if you haven't seen a single episode of Doctor Who before the wonder if the new series is that you can catch onto it quite quickly, it re-explains a lot of things for newcomers. So yeah, Matt Smith and the current writer, Steven Moffat have a lot to step up to with David Tennant and Russel T Davies' episodes that lasted for the past 4 years.

This is basically a Doctor Who thread for general discussion about new/old episodes. However, when posting please make sure that you do write in white colour if you are going to post things in relation to the two most recent episodes (seeing as places other than the UK get the episodes 2 weeks late). This is to avoid blatant spoiling.

Anyway, I really like the new season. Matt Smith has really impressed me so far with his acting and his own style of playing the doctor. I've enjoyed all of the episodes so far and Doctor Who still retains it's ability to make me smile at the sheer awesome on screen. What do you think?
[CENTER]
lead Sigma