Ranking
View Poll Results: Who is our new co-leader?
Cozzakilll
10 Votes / 38.46%
noki1119
4 Votes / 15.38%
ConCon19
7 Votes / 26.92%
alajah
5 Votes / 19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have 1.7.2 but MP servers aren't working for some reasons I don't what the heck are they.
I wonder if you could upload yours to mediafire or anywhere so i can get it with MP servers working? Please.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
If your's is the newest one then some servers are on a slight outdate still. Its still 1.7.2 but you can't join em. Its the servers that haven't updated yet.
Ah... but I've seen tons of people playing MP already... how can be?

OH yeah, I forgot, MC 1.7.4 is up already.

EDIT:: adding for my app: a pic for my things in survival.
Last edited by Patrickooo; Dec 11, 2013 at 09:31 AM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I kinda dislike crafting dead modpack

I kinda like the modpack called Mine&Blade: BattleGear Modpack all of its mods are

- Mine&Blade Battlegear
- TreeCapitator
- Doggy Talents
- bspkrsCore
- Shatter
- Not enough items
- Damage Indicators
- CustomMobSpawner
- ShadersMpd
- AnimationAPI
- backpacks mod
- bcmod
- Custom NPC's
- Dungeon Pack
- BetterGrassAndLeavesMod
- BetterPvP
- BiblioCraft
- Carpenter's Blocks
- CodeChickenCore
- ConfigMod
- CoroAI
- Craft Heraldry
- DivineRPG
- ExtendedRenderer
- Familiar's Pack
- iChunUtil
- idfix minus
- immbis microblocks
- map writer
- Minecraft Comes Alive
- MCCapesExtra
- Optifine
- PlayerAPI
- RedstonePasteMod
- RenderPlayerAPI
- Weather and Tornados Mod
- Shoulder Surfing
- Tale of Kindoms
Divine rpg being the most important modpack there

So as battle gear mod

But I like divine rpg more xD

IF you don't know about it here is some information http://divinerpg.net/wiki/DivineRPG_Wiki

Yeah it has it's own wiki
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Dec 20, 2013 at 06:38 PM.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry for being so late http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/d...-modpack.69842

The only problem with the mod, it has divine rpg in it so I am scared of everything T_T. You need to watch out in the desert for strong desert crawlers or cactuses that seem like cactuses but soon they turn into monsters and they are powerful

When you go mining there are cave crawlers *They are weak* But then sub bosses spawn in very low caves *He is powerful* it is fun but how the monsters look freak me out, well it is not only how they look but let me tell ya a story that happened the first day I played this modpack *most of the mobs are from divine rpg, and there is soooo many*

So there was this flying rainbow dolphin called a rainbour. I did not know what it is, but it looked friendly, so I hit it

Then it was coming after me in high speeds, then I tried to run then it shot a projectile and 1 hit killed me but hey

The thing that makes it ALL worth it is the items, the armor, the swords, the pickaxes, and so many more are powerful, have fast mining, and super defense

Also there is items where it can shoot projectiles and items that last forever. And there is some that are powerful AND give you effects, which is why I suggest this mod

The only few mods I care about in this modpack is battle gear mod, tale of kingdoms, divine rpg, Mc comes alive, dungeon pack, backpack mod

oh yeah btw if you are asking yourself, what is the main goal of divine rpg? It is very long which makes this modpack even MORE fun and the mod itself

So you have to first off be in the overworld, collect ores, bla bla bla kill some of the new op mobs, then make a ancient entity with your boss spawner which you create by using alot of the new ore. also 5 vanilla bosses included *Without counting the wither, enderdragon*

Now here is what gets interesting so stay tuned.

Eden: The most peaceful new dimension *even though it is more deadly than every vanilla dimension... Omg, also everything in this dimension, tools, weapons and stuff are more powerful than any in the overworld, end, nether .etc

Fact: If you wonder they have any new stuff, mobs, ores, etc in the vanilla dimension (End, nether, overworld) Yeah they do, alot

Iceka: It seems always nighttime in this world, it seems always a winter biome in this world but colder, and OH SHIT THE MOBS ARE POWERFUL, good thing I got some good tools

Now it is getting serious...

The Wildwood: Obviously things can't get worse right? *dies* welp now I need to get all my items back and get the items here in order to make the other dimension.

Apalachia: Everything is pink! And the mobs are pink! Hahaha! pink is stupid this should be easy *1 hit kill* Yeah the mobs are really powerful in this dimension and guess what, it keeps, getting, WORSE

Dungeon of Arcana: An never ending dungeon, the most special thing in minecraft eveeer right? Hehehehe right Wait these mobs know magic, they are ranged, and they can summon, and they are op. Insanely op. O-shi!

Skythern: Omg every more dimensions I enter it gets more nightmare fueled! This dimension is dark, has alot of edges, I can easily get knocked off by anything! at least all the good items are good here... More powerful.

Mortum: The most strongest dungeon there is. Damn the mobs are creepy, powerful, and more of a nightmare fuel.

Vethea: Wait wait. Where is all my items. damn it is so dark here, wait! THIS IS ACTUALLY A NIGHTMARE! Ahhhhhh!

The only way you can earn items in this dimension is to *Pretty much start all over again in this dimension and get stronger and stronger*

Alright I am leaving this dimension

Cool I have all my items back! *Btw these were all dimensions, search up the armor and swords*

But there is towers that spawn, each floor get's harder, harder, harder, and holy shit boss fight

Yeah there is about 20 bosses here and more than hundreds of mobs

*Cough cough* Good luck with that >_>

If you want me to discuss the bosses say yeah
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Dec 20, 2013 at 11:27 PM.
Anyone have any idea where nick is?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
:o I know where he is.

He's been sitting in his house since October 27
lel
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I think nick quit toribash since he is no longer active

Can someone reply to my other comment I spent a good 30 minutes writing that D:
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Dec 23, 2013 at 09:57 PM.