Ranking
Original Post
Notice: This is a test forum.
If this forum hasn't received much traffic in a few weeks or so, I will delete this forum.

If this forum gets quite a bit of traffic I will be accepting moderator applications (pming me about being a moderator before I open applications will lead to you being banned).

Also: Read the rules. :>
(this thread is open so you can discuss shit n shit)
Last edited by Blam; Nov 12, 2009 at 07:50 PM.
:D
I like this, i have always wanted a forum where people can chat about there computers without having a problem first.
I really like this too. the support board was the last closest thing, and that was really more for the game itself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
My main tiffle with the support board wasnt because it was meant for the game, but it was because you needed a problem to pos there, you couldn't just chat about computers, i think thats why blam made this forum.
well the main problem with getting trafic here is its at the bottem of the page soo not many people are intrested move elek up and then the traffic will come
You do not need to move elerk up, moving Computer Chat up will be just fine. Into what category, I don't know. Anyway, good job on creating this, Blam. I'm sure it will have many visitors in the days to come. IMO this is probably one of the best 'inventions' of the forum. I've always wanted to discuss computers. But there is one problem. It is quite... Bland. Mabye Gaming Chat should be Console Chat, and we could have the computer games in here? I think that would probably increase popularity. You are welcome to respond to my ideas as you seem fit, Blam.
Yes, so far there have been many questions answered here, I am pleased at this creation and addition to forum, good job.
SuicideDo - Dorrie stands for
Damn Outrageous Reefer Ripping Instrument Extreme
Yeah, I agree it's a really good addition, it should also draw a line between this and Support and get some faster better responses.