ES Recruitment Drive
Sorry about that other app, I did not realize you could click on this. Anyways im 5th Dan and love aikido and aikidobigdojo also im very good with art
that's better...
I'll have to edit the post so the link to recruitment thread is more obvious... -.-'
anyways, sent an invite. one week test period, etc. be active in our desc and don't disgrace your tag.
edit: nvm. After this post bunch of people warned me about your behavior.
We can accept some noobs in our clan, because that doesn't show anything about the person. But, if the person is immature, etc. We won't accept him. :>
Last edited by Arthur; Apr 22, 2012 at 01:41 AM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
I got brown belt, im good at Judo and not so much by little good at aikido.
gamercard:
Im most outside but at evening i play very much and im at the forum when im playing.
My favorite mod is Judo and Aikido. Im not good at running on Toribash (i can't run) Tell me if i should tell some more about myself.
You look quite reasonable. Ok. You recieve a one week test period. You should post in our desc frequently and be awesome, etc.
Hi, my name is Mechanical and i would like to join [Nao] Mainly because this would be my Very first clan. I Want this to seem as long as possible but im not that type of computer Typer. ;_;
Specialties:
° I can make Good Videos and i have alt of experience in Photoshop and other image editing tools. (SeaShore, Livid, GIMP, GIMPSHOP and LiveChrystals.)
°I'm Very Forum active and if im crazy enough, i might just get on every day ^^
Cons:
°I Don't Go outside much so im a Scrawny and i can't do much, but on the computer i have a lot of knowledge.
Skills [In-Game]:
·I know how to make awesome replays and also Edit them to the max.
·I'm Only Blue Belt (Coming to Brown Belt) And even though im such a low belt i still think that my capabilities (See Abilities) still count.
·Fighting Style - Relaxed/Held. Booms = Mostly. Madman's = Rarely. Decaps/Splitcaps = Somtimes.
Outside Game info:
GMT: -4
Language(s): Pig Latin, Japanese and English (Planning to learn German Later ^^)
Hobbies: Playing Xbox and Talking over Skype. (I'm a True Nerd)
Emails: All are Active-
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] Not Very active on.
Life is a vertue.
whoa
finally an application where I get to at least read something :o
definitely in for teh test. I'm really looking forward to see you being an awsum member in our clan :>
I should steal one of the other apps when no ones lookin~ *cough* I mean hi. I'm Isolations adn <________< typo.........

I'd like to join NAO or Nao or nao or -Nao or -Nao or what ever is correct because it doesnt seem like theres anyone who's going to eat my face off if I make a joke. (It's Happened before ;~;) I don't really do much other than gymnastics and watch por~ I mean lurk on the toribash forums. Im a blue belt ;~; and i havent started posting on the forums yet because i dont want to go spam hello in the introduction thread to get my post count up. Uhhh..................I live in austin tx so my gmt is -5 or -6 (I should google that.) and i always end up staying up until 2am. Uhhh ok i think i wrote enough. :l
Hey Mikah, I see you applied to one or two clans before etc.
Well if you find this clan suits you and you want to enjoy teh pai with us, sure, just don't do anything we don't appreciate

(Also wait for Artur's response, he's the ldr )

let's play together sometimes
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Hi my name is beaboss and it will be awesome if u accept me. i do know one person in this clan. his name is mechanical. i also love to decap and i love pie.
pie all day